Planning On Seeing World of Top Gear in September

TopGearNorthAmerica

Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic LX Coupe
I'm planning on a week-long trip to London in September, and I thought I'd take a day to go to Beaulieu and see that World of Top Gear exhibit. A few questions:

1. Has anyone else been there?
2. How did they find the exhibit?
3. Since I'm not planning on driving (no INTL license), how long does it take to get there from, say, Limehouse?
4. Does the Motor Museum have anything else worth seeing, besides WTG and the Ian Fleming thing (I think that's still running in September, right?).

1/2. I've been there but haven't seen the TG exhibit as I went before then.
3. You should be able to hire a car on a Canadian license.
4. The website should give you a clue and there are plenty of other good things to see. You should check and see if there's any racing at Thruxton which isn't too far away and do an overnight somewhere around there although check that the dates don't clash with the Southampton Boat Show as rooms will be in short supply if it does.

And enjoy your trip. What dates are you travelling? I don't live too far away and may have info on other places to go to make the most of the trip.

Thruxton looks to be a bit out of my budget, but I'm adding Mercedes-Benz World and Brooklands to my list. Anyone have opinions on those?

Never been to Mercedes-Benz World, but Brooklands is about a 10 minute drive away. It's excellent! You should also get a big kick out of it if you watched the Scalextric episode of James May's Toy Stories. As to Beaulieu, make sure you leave lots of time to see the other exhibits as well. I haven't been since before they opened the Top Gear show but I still had an amazing time. The Secret Army Exhibition is a personal favourite.