Planning to attend an F1 GP in 09?

Devon

Car(s)
2008 MY09 Subaru Impreza RX
So, is anyone here planning on attending a GP in 2009?

I bit the bullet and purchased tickets for the Australian GP, so I'll be heading to Melbourne in March. :)

Not this year. But next year, if I have enough free time and enough money available, I might bite two silver bullets and go to Le Mans and the Belgian GP. This is my all-time dream...

Wanted to for years, but it's so expensive. Will have to see where the GB GP ends up this time around.

Hungaroring, for the 5th time.

I'm hoping to go for this year's Singapore GP. I didn't go last year cos tix were too damn expensive, but it looks like my hopes of going this year are pretty bad too, what with the current economy going to hell...

It's looking unlikely for me, now that Canada's out.

Brazil is a faint faint possibility, but we will see about that come summer.

Doubt it, but maybe the Belgian or British GP...

I've decided that this year should be the first year I experience a Grand Prix live and since I live in Belgium, Francorchamps seems to be the obvious solution. However I might change my mind and go to Silverstone or Germany.
Too bad tickets are so expensive or I'd do all three of them. :(

^^I'd say go to Francorchamps if you can, it's one of the best places. Unless there's another reason you don't want to go, like with me. I live 400km from Monza, but I can't imagine being a McLaren fan there would be too much fun :p

^^I'd say go to Francorchamps if you can, it's one of the best places. Unless there's another reason you don't want to go, like with me. I live 400km from Monza, but I can't imagine being a McLaren fan there would be too much fun :p

There was a magazine in F1 Racing about this, some time ago, and the guy actually had a really good time!

I was actually planning on going to Montreal for the race, and having one of my mates give the grand tour of the city while I was there, but that's out now..:(

I was planning to go to Silverstone with some friends but I don't think I can get the time off work.

Not sure, unlikely but a close friend just moved into a house next to Albert Park so tickets/food/airfares probably wouldn't be more than $500 all up. Cheap weekend away but we'll see.

the cheap tickets to interlagos are already sold out,
so.. I don't.