plans for invasion...Canada and France

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
Justin, you got pwnd. Living in NY does not make you a world known man. Ive been to 23 countries and I dont know shit yet.
This is a contradiction as your PALS seem to think going to diff countries make you more worldly.

I NEVER SAID I WAS WORDLY FOR LIVING IN NY. you guys take my words out of context and claimed to have defeated me in this thread. if it makes you feel good then, whatever, go on and think you won. you obviously misread my posts.

I said NY overs diff cultures and that it doesnt create a stubborn way of thinking as you seem to claim.

you guys cant deal with the fact that i think differently, and that I like Bush.

Haz i apologize for calling you an idiot but i get a bunch of people picking apart my posts to "win" an irrelevant and off-topic argument and it gets me mad.

i have a short temper and at times cannot be controlled as seen here --> :evil:

again, i apologize for calling you an idiot. everything else is just you guys misreading my posts.

Daniel

Well Justin, I hope that you know for urself that travelling around would do you, and everyone else including myself ofcourse, some good.

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
justin syder said:
I NEVER SAID I WAS WORDLY FOR LIVING IN NY.
well, that's how it seemed like you tried to come off as ....

Justin said:
"Haz i apologize for calling you an idiot"

Apologize accepted, ditto btw. I'm probably one of the most forgiving people you have ever met, so never worry about me holding grudge for long periods .... it's just that I enjoy posting on this forum, and with you as well. And I want to keep it that way, but sometimes I feel your contributions to some political discussions overshadow your positive sides ... that's all. (You know, like UKs "Oasis" are geniouses in their music, but no one respects them cuz they're always fighting over stupid stuff due to their egoes ....) ((Not calling YOU stupid, or having a big ego .... ;)))

I'm done here .... :)

haz

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
I feel your contributions to some political discussions overshadow your positive sides ... that's all.
I think some people misunderstand me or just dont like what I have to say...or my sig