plans for invasion...Canada and France

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
:eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.invadecanada.us/

The surrender will come quickly, they're French after all...
Let's not foget that not only do they speak French but a lot of them are. We should see white flags before we even leave home!

http://www.invadefrance.us/

Really though, they'll quickly get used to the occupying force, they've got enough practice. The only tough thing will be getting them not to surrender to anyone else first (In light of the Madrid bombing and bomb findings, France has raised their terror alert level from "run" to "hide." The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaboration.").

I KNOW fellow americans will find this funny. Im sure the French, Canadians and Renesis
the Frenchy
will be able to see the humor in this.

Its all in good fun, :mrgreen: so dont take it too seriously but I DID put it in political section as Im sure it will go that route. :lol:

:lmao: That is fucking hilarious.

You know if it wasn't for Benedict Arnold (Yup, the traitor of later) losing a key battle in the Revolutionary War, Canada would probably be a part of the U.S. (But much like New Jersey, we probably wouldn't want it).
The magnetic north pole is within the Canadian border. We must protect Santa Claus!

Of course, who are we to argue with perfection? We'll stick with what worked in the past, and just come in from Germany. We've got a couple of bases there left over from defeating Hitler (You're welcome, France.) and when we defeated the Soviets (You're welcome, France.).

Thanks for some new blog material, justin. :lol: :thumbsup:

Very Funny. :x

I've got to point out justin syder that you don't react particularly well to jokes against your beloved Bush, so I get to defend Canada a little.

1 - Canada has never lost a war in its entire history (US has).
2 - The US did try to attack in 1812, but the attacking force was pushed back, and the Canadian force (well British really) marched all the way to the white house and set fire to it. However it is taught (if at all) in American schools that this war was a draw.
3 - Canada was on time to both world wars.

:p

i actually think, of all european countries, france would be the last to surrender, they're fucking shovinistic!

Well, only the Brits have defeated FRENCH Canadiens...actually more like troops from France...so that explains something. Since then no English or French Canadians have ever lost a war.

And since the War of 1812, the only battle Canadian troops, English or French, that have ever been defeated as far as I can recall was Dieppe.

And what is with this French-bashing by Americans?
Did the Department of Education remove all references of French assistance during your War of Independence from your American history textbooks?

Hmm...Freedom fries...why not give the Statue of Liberty back...or is the fact that it was a gift from France removed public knowledge as well?

Dr. Woo said:
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
1 - Canada has never lost a war in its entire history (US has).
And what, pray tell, would that war be?
The.... Korean war, or was it the Vietnam war? we didn't win, but we didn't loose it either. It was a withdrawl of troops.

And Ultra_Kool_Dude, of course you guys haven't lost any wars as you actually have to fight a war to loose one. :p

Oh, and I find it funny that the Canadians here are getting all worked up over this. :lol:

Viper007Bond said:
The.... Korean war, or was it the Vietnam war? we didn't win, but we didn't loose it either. It was a withdrawl of troops.
But...hold on there a second...neither of those were wars.

Viper007Bond said:
And Ultra_Kool_Dude, of course you guys haven't lost any wars as you actually have to fight a war to loose one. :p
We are there in Afghanistan. 8)

Chalk up the War of 1812 as a US loss too.

The reason I'm getting "all worked up" is because of the annoying American hubris that seems to be everywhere. There is a reason that American tourists are pretending to be Canadian when they travel abroad. It is more than just the war in Iraq...

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
You're going to have to back that up, because if memory serves, the Treaty of Ghent was not an admission of defeat or surrender, but rather a peace treaty.

Both sides took significant losses...and let's not even get into the Battle of New Orleans.

First I laughed, 'cause lets face it thats some funny shit :lol:

But then I realised jokes about the americans invading countries aren't funny cause they have an uncanny tendency of becoming reality.

And the other thing is, I REALLY don't get this French bashing. A) They are entitled to make their own decisions about wheter or not to go to war. Just because Bush says they have to don't exactly make it so... and B) THEY WERE RIGHT!!! Majority of the reasons given out to the normal people have been proven wrong, there was no immediate threat to anyone and there were no WMD's, and even the UN has said it was illegal. So there you are, you (the americans) were wrong and they were right get over it ok.

Now I am sure that some one from the states will give me a dozen reasons why the war was/is justified but don't bother I won't react. And even the latest polls from your country say that majority of the americans think that the war on Iraq was wrong...

Dr. Woo said:
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
You're going to have to back that up, because if memory serves, the Treaty of Ghent was not an admission of defeat or surrender, but rather a peace treaty.

Both sides took significant losses...and let's not even get into the Battle of New Orleans.

It was an American attempt at conquering Canada, but they failed - hence the loss.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
It was an American attempt at conquering Canada, but they failed - hence the loss.
Um...the War of 1812 was with Britain, not Canada.

So what you're actually saying is that when America tried to invade Canada, they failed, but the War was no loss.

Oh, and I find it funny that the Canadians here are getting all worked up over this.

:evil:

The virus is loose!!!!!!!!

I fuckin KNEW this would happen. :lol:

And Ultra_Kool_Dude, of course you guys haven't lost any wars as you actually have to fight a war to loose one.

:lol: :lol:

There is a reason that American tourists are pretending to be Canadian when they travel abroad.

Id love to see evidence that makes you think that. ;)

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Viper007Bond said:
We are there in Afghanistan. 8)
That doesn't count. You guys just sent a couple hundred troups in or whatever.

Maybe I'm just being over sensitive, but I dislike the way Americans typically dismiss anything that isn't of the American culture, or country. It's almost as if some Americans believe that everything beyond their borders is worthless.

I can't help but think that this being put in the political section is a calculated move. Anyways, I've made my point. :cheers:

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Maybe I'm just being over sensitive, but I dislike the way Americans typically dismiss anything that isn't of the American culture, or country. It's almost as if some Americans believe that everything beyond their borders is worthless.
Almost? :lol: j/k... kinda

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Anyways, I've made my point.
Which one? That Americans tend to be stubborn and arrogant? That's somewhat true...

That America lost the War of 1812? False.