plans for invasion...Canada and France

I can't help but think that this being put in the political section is a calculated move. Anyways, I've made my point.

In what way. All YOUR posts have been political, defending Canada etc etc. I KNEW some Canuck would not take this easy so thats why I put it here. I didnt get all fed up with the pokes at my country, with our fat ppl, straight roads and overly large cars, food etc in that thread. I thought the pics were funny. Take it easy. ;) :lol:

Which one? That Americans tend to be stubborn and arrogant? That's somewhat true...

I agree with that, we can be pompous and the fact that someone (american) made those sites shows that but the Brititsh agree we pale in comparison to the French for shear arrogance.

[quote="justin syder
http://www.invadefrance.us/
[/quote]

This site was hilarious, but I'm kinda agrreing more with this guy:
(fan mail off the page)

"Hi. I live in France now, but I'm not French.
Most of the time I really despise France-bashers because they usually have very little useful to say, and so although neither did you - it was funny. I mean, I read the whole thing and it made me smile throughout.
Nice writing, but life here is better that the States. Take it or leave it.
Regards"

(Leave it Froggy)

(BTW, what about www.invadeusa.us) ???????

haz

Nice writing, but life here is better that the States. Take it or leave it.

Thats nice patriotism on his part but more ppl come HERE (USA) for a better life than France. They come from all over the world and pass france on their way here.

He can have his own opinion of course. ;)

justin syder said:
Thats nice patriotism on his part

so, what are you saying here??? He seems to like France more, but then you react to his oppinion cuz he aint being patriotic???

And as for people coming to the states and not France: hey, it's not a comparison - game those people are playing ...

It's very easy to sit in your own country saying "my country is better than these and those" when you haven't even been to - nor lived in another country in example Europe (or any other country/continent for that matter)
This guy HAS done this, and has an easier to make his "choice" - since he has "seen" both ...

fear of the new is mostly based on ignorance ...

I'd like to see you go abroad for some time Justin, I think you'll see things much clearer ...

Things arent always black or white

haz

dunno what happened ... edited. My point still stands ... ;)

haz

i've been to France, holland, england, spain, italy, tsjechi?, hongary, joegoslavia, ... pretty much all over europe

and if there is 1 country i would wanne move to, it's France, i simply adore it, the country itself, the mentality, the history, ...and the more south the better

i would be hell of a patriot if i was born in france :)

but don't keep on going south, caus spain sucks

I've bee to the UK, Belgium, Germany, France, Spain, Austria and Switserland.
France is cool, generally nice people, although some of them refuse to speak English, but I don't care then I just won't buy anything from their shop :p

London was really cool too, oops this thread was about Canada.. :oops:

What's funny is more how ridiculous and full of crap these sites are..

they can't even get facts straight, and their jokes aren't very funny.. :|

they can't even get facts straight, and their jokes aren't very funny..

Well you wouldnt think its funny cuz your French. :roll:

justin syder said:

c'mon Justin .... that's just silly ...

why not respond to my post instead? ;)

haz

justin syder said:

I'm not french and you know it. If you can't make a difference you could just shut up about it.

I was about to make that exact comment ... thought I'd leave it up to you ;)

He never stops surprising with his ignorance ......... poor thing ....

haz

I'm starting to think he likes being ignorant, cause he got many occasions to learn new things and get out of his ignorance, but never took them

true ... but ignorance causes attention ... which I think he enjoys way too much ...

haz

"forum v.s. Justin" springs to mind ... :lol:

haz

yea, I remember ( I think it was) Josty who made that remark in a political mindrant Justin had last year, where practically everyone was against every statement he came up with ... :lol:

haz