Plans for the day of the Rapture!

I'll probably do some garden duties an then head to Rapture with a bit of help from my Xbox 360.

The what?

Wait, what time is the rapture exactly? I work 12-9, but if the rapture is at, say, 5 pm, then I'd only get in 5 hours of work. I need to know so I take the proper amount of breaks. Though come to think of it, everybody will probably still be around afterwords; I highly doubt any of our shoppers would be on the "good" list.

9imh4zfvvdvaunjxvwv5.png

I am fond of this idea.

I was thinking about having a bunch of friends stay over Friday night, and have like five or six of us do exactly that and leave the house before the last guy wakes up. :lol:

I'll do the random clothes trick, in my dates room.

/megusta

I could do some potentially epic pranks using my prosthetic leg.

I will blast fucking house music until my ears bleed.

Kinda like any other night I guess.

Maybe some COD or BF with the guys.

I hope the world doesnt end on saturday, Ill be having a nice time in SouthPort and then when I get home there will be a mystery hire car in my parking spot and I cant wait to see what it is. Or maybe I can because the hire company rang me up, asked me if I can drive an auto and then said we have lots of Hybrids in stock..... so theres me having to drive round in a wheezing turd from Toyota or an even more limp wristed effort from Honda.

I'll be cooking some chicken and chorizo paella tonight. And not give a damn as I'll eat it tomorrow.

*doesn't give a shit*

The 21st would be a nice time for the world to end now that I think of it... finals are on the 23rd!

Then again, I'm planning to go see Thor after finals :shakefist:

In all seriousness, one thing I'm quite sure I'll be doing on the 22nd, is ROFL'ing when that old paper hanging jar of whack sauce that's been spreading all this garbage around "cannot be reached for interview"

Study for lab exams next week, wrap my head around Linux process/thread synchronisation and go out and take some photos. Then stand around on Sunday laughing like a maniac at the people who made this claim.

I'll be watching a mate wing-walking, or as I like to call it 'falling off a plane'. It would be inconvenient for the world to end before that's done.

It's tomorrow! I'm so excited! :) I'll finally get to hang out in hell with Michael Jackson!

Apparently by 21 October all non-believers will be dead. That's my birthday! :D

Same old same old, think I'll head out for lunch before having a massive roof top rave from 2 in the afternoon till the break of dawn the next day. Of course, if people just die midway through the party, well at least that saves me from having to hustle people out.

Last edited:
Procrastinate, contemplate, calculate, communicate, accentuate, exacerbate... masturbate.

Procrastinate, masturbate.
ftfy. Your last day on earth ... time for some honesty. :angel:

My actual plans for Rapture day? A 5 hour car-drive to a hospital to visit someone ... that rapture better come early morning, that will save me a very boring drive and a (I asume) rather unpleasant visit ...