Play on Xbox Live? Check out this thread

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
If you play on Xbox Live, please edit your profile, scroll down, and fill in your Gamer Tag. It will allow others to see that you play on Xbox Live and add you to their buddy list if they wish.

Questions? Use this thread.

Sweet, thanks Viper you are the man.

I am playing a lot of PGR3 right now, send me a message if you wanna race. :cool: :cool:

EDIT: Maybe make the Xbox360 logo a little bit more noticeable, kinda hard to see with the white background right now.

Sweet, thanks Viper you are the man.

I am playing a lot of PGR3 right now, send me a message if you wanna race. :cool: :cool:

EDIT: Maybe make the Xbox360 logo a little bit more noticeable, kinda hard to see with the white background right now.
I don't have an XBox (yet). My sister wants to get a 360 once the price comes down a bit sometime next year.

As for the logo, provide a better one and I'll switch it. :)

http://img84.imageshack.**/img84/6669/xbox360logo1du2.jpg

Here it is small:
http://img95.imageshack.**/img95/190/xbox360logo1smallva6.jpg

Thanks man. Tell me if you need any changes made.

Last edited:
Ah, that is a good one. Thanks!

Better? :)

Maybe you can do the same for the PlayStation Network, because some people own a PS3 instead of a X360...

Holy necro Batman

THE BANS ON LIVE HAVE STARTED AGAIN! I WOULDN'T RISK GOING ONLINE!!! Ixtreme 1.2 supposedly isn't safe as well...

Maybe I can safe one or two people from getting banned by posting this here as well...

THE BANS ON LIVE HAVE STARTED AGAIN! I WOULDN'T RISK GOING ONLINE!!! Ixtreme 1.2 supposedly isn't safe as well...

Maybe I can safe one or two people from getting banned by posting this here as well...

Buy your games then turd bucket! :lol::p

I assumed you were banned then?

/me looks at his collection of 30 360 games all purchased at inflated Australian prices (with the exception of hitman blood money which i paid about US$20 for a couple of months after it came out because I think they stuck the original xbox price on it)

No, I'm not banned, and I buy about half of my games. The ones I pirate are the ones I can't buy because they are not allowed to be sold in Germany...

No, I'm not banned, and I buy about half of my games. The ones I pirate are the ones I can't buy because they are not allowed to be sold in Germany...

which games are not allowed in Germany, for example?

Probably all the violent ones. You can have a mass sex orgy in a German video game, but the slightest blood...

Yep, Gears of War and Dead Rising are "forbidden", Kane and Lynch and Stranglehold are heavily cut and altered... Those are the few I have.

i am a giant idiot. when i made my XboxLive id it made a whole new profile on my xbox with the live id associated to it. (you shouldn't try and create an id when you are hung over it would appear) is there any way to get the ID switched to my main profile or am i pretty much screwed?

Woo-hoo: I made it on to page two (ranked 60th). Not too bad I guess for only having my 360 since January :)

What's everyone playing these days? I've been spending most of my gaming time with Rock Band 2 since picking that up the other day. The free motorcycle add-on for Burnout Paradise was released on Thursday; I've downloaded it but have yet to give it a try.