PlayStation Network IDs

Mine is LightningCamaro. I'm currently into Modnation Racers, so I'm always up for a session of racing on there. :mrgreen:

PSN id: Parigon

Currently playing Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The game. Although its not like that game has online co-op. here's hoping they patch it into the game later.

Need to get a few questions out there before I get a new PSN ID or just use the one I have right now.

Basically, when I got my PS3 3 years ago, it wasn't launched in my country. So I registered my account to a US address and I *think* I had access to the US store. In anticipation of GT5, I wonder if I should get a new PSN ID and register it to my address in Singapore. Don't want to get match made in lobbies in the US, then lag like a bitch. Or find out that I can't race with my friends in Singapore cos I'm logged into some US server. I haven't been playing many games on the PS3, so I'm not too worried about losing trophies and such.

*Edit:
Ok, did some research and ploughing through the local game forums. Seems like whichever country of residence you enter in creating the PSN ID will bring you to that region/country's PS store. Only the region of the game determines which servers you connect to in multiplayer. However, if you have a US PSN ID and have an asian game and purchase US store DLC, you might need to get the US version of the game for the DLC to work. That being said, there are some games (most of them, thankfully) whose stores and servers are global. They matchmake players by latency and not region, although the 2 are normally related.

Last edited:
Warden_XX
Just got GT5, Fifa 10 and NFS: Shift in a pack thing.....

Timl93

Got GT5 and LittleBigPlanet haha. Should expand my library of games but i have my PC too :p

I do wonder, what happened to the PSN icon?

PSN = Dewgel

Call of Duty : Black Ops
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty : World at War
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Metal Gear Solid 4
Gran Turismo 5
Lost Planet 2
Elder Scrolls : Oblivion
Fallout 3
Fallout : New Vegas
Batman : Arkham Asylum
Lego Star Wars / Lego Batman / Lego Harry Potter (don't laugh :p)

And a few more lol

Okay, so I acquired a new PS3 as well as traded a few games for some new ones. Same PSN ID, cobras_venom.

Borderlands (all DLC)
The Darkness
Dark Sector
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Guitar Hero III

Infamous
Need For Speed: Carbon
Need For Speed: Pro Street
Need For Speed: Shift
Need For Speed: Undercover
Prototype
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Rock Band 3

Soul Calibur IV
Unreal Tournament III

PSN: Thesis101

Infamous 2 (Currently playing)
Arkham City
Little Big Planet 2

Those are the only games I have right now as I got my PS3 last week but I think I may pick up Uncharted 3 and that new CS game when it comes out.

NHGTPS here

Pretty much just GT5 and Guitar hero 3

DonDDL

BF3 mostly now
GT5 if I'm asked

pawelzx6

GTA V