Please Avatar makers (GIF requests)

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
yeah i noticed that, i didnt notice it puts a blank at the end, here,
goofyjezza2.gif

well i took the blank out, and it dosnt do that in photobucket, hmmm.

I would actually say to take out the frames in the beginning that have the white car (or whatever it is) going past. when not looking right at it (for instance readin the text next to it) it looks like it's got a blank white frame and is flashing.

fluke667

Car(s)
BMW 325i Cabrio
actually it's very easy
most of us are using ulead gif animator 5 and that comes with a build-in animation wizard that guides you through the process :smile:

jonimatix

Car(s)
Honda Civic Type-R EP3
I dont know why but when i installed ulead gif animator 5 and runned it, it crashes when loading I/O ?

Anybody has an idea why is it prohibiting me from using the program?

fluke667

Car(s)
BMW 325i Cabrio
maybe you're trying to open the whole video instead of only a small portion (about 5-10sek max.) and the programm crashes because you run out of ram
to avoid that highlight the video you want to open and klick on duration then choose the segment you want to convert

the Interceptor

I LUV MY PRIUS!!!
Car(s)
VW Diesel of Death
I made an improved version of my second gif:

tg_9x01_jezza1.gif

jonimatix

Car(s)
Honda Civic Type-R EP3
Actually, I do not load any video into the program... I just click on the shortcut from start>programs and it crashes while loading the I/O ... :blink: :cry:

maybe you're trying to open the whole video instead of only a small portion (about 5-10sek max.) and the programm crashes because you run out of ram
to avoid that highlight the video you want to open and klick on duration then choose the segment you want to convert

bartboy9891

I'm not Moe
Can someone make me a GIF from the newest Best Motoring episode (02-2007)? The clip is from 28:22 to 28:25, both a 100kb version and a higher quality one with no size limit if possible.

Not too many Best Motoring clips are used as avatars, in fact I don't recall ever seeing one.

ahpadt

Forum Addict
I'd like the driveby shot in 09x02 - 07:51 - 07:54.
If somebody could make it I'd be a happy man :D

the Interceptor

I LUV MY PRIUS!!!
Car(s)
VW Diesel of Death
That scene is a pain in the *** when it comes to making it a gif. I also tried, but I was not satisfied with the results. It's not going to get much better than what Alok posted.

EDIT: I can offer you this:

09x02_veyron_driveby.gif

Last edited:

Alok

The TomTom did it.
Car(s)
Seat Leon Cupra 5F
Possible to make it slightly bigger?
any bigger and i would have to bump down the number of colors and that;d make it look like a bad cartoon because there is a lot of detail because of the stipes and the trees and the panning shot, i dont know if a bigger one will stay good looking under 100kb