• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Please NY! Kill this guy!

Olds442

The most depraved, heartless, cowardly thing anybody can do is kill a kid. Not to mention the torture, abuse, molestation, and humiliation that occured ahead of time. I would love to pull the switch, trigger, lever or swing the axe myself, but unless something changed, they don't have a sign up program for that. This poor 7 yr old girl wieghed 30+ lbs when she was killed. If anybody deserves to die (painfully) it's this fucko. :x

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime_file/story/382432p-324685c.html

I wouldn't wanna kill him... fo rone thing I am against the death penalty.

BUT i wouldnt mind sending him to prison with huge guys ass raping him all day, I could donate some money to pay those guys to do it.

in prison he'll have cable tv, 3 meals a day, excercise etc etc

not a bad life

the whole raping thing doesnt happen that much =\

You have NO idea how hard child molesters have it in jail. I'd be suprised if he isn't killed. Child molesters are even placed in solitary to protect them from the rest of the inmates, that's not a good life.

Also, the notion that all prisons are posh "club fed" type joints is totally false. I have family members working in law enforcement, and there are some places you just do not want to even set foot in, let alone do a stretch. Yes there are modern private run prisons that have all sorts of amenities, but state institutions are no joke 90% of the time, and yes rape does happen, quite often.

^ Really, yeah.. So somebody wanna set up a Paypal for the raping of the fucker?

As mentioned in the other thread, I think the death penalty isn't really the best solution all the time... Getting them into jail and them being bitches for hardcore ass fucking gangsters is much better ;-)

This child molesting, raping and killing actually had lots of media coverage in Germany... I don't know if it happend more often of if the advantages of DNA analysis kick in... The bastards are getting caught more often, which is a good thing... Casrtate them all without anethesia!

Ugh...that's sad.

I still don't think the state should kill him, but I wouldn't care if a family member took that asshole out.

but I wouldn't care if a family member took that asshole out.

That is more along the lines of being a vigilante. Taking the law into your own hands.

True. Personally, if somebody killed a member of my family...I wouldn't want the State to do my dirty work...i'd rather do it myself.

As much as you disagree with it and don't like the state doing it, they would do it with much more respect.

Can you say you would get that person, offer a final meal and then inject a few needles and end his/her life? I'm sure, as would I, emotions would run high and you would tear that person apart. Lethal injection? I doubt it, I'm sure you would have more creative ways of "taking care" of some piece of trash that did your family wrong. The state though, does a good job, IMO.

Possibly. It's hard for me to reconcile my view on the death penalty and some of these heinous crimes.

For those of you in England and other places... how often do you hear things like this in your country? Do we hear it more because of the amount of people here? Is there a system in your country that works better? Do you not hear about it as often because it is covered up? I am cuious.

Over here you hear about child rapists/murderers at least once a month. Just recently we had this case where they had to release a child murderer from prison, even though the authorities would have preffered to prolong his sentence because he still meant harm to his surrounding. The problem was that he had been convicted according to juvenile law which doesn't include preventive detention in case someone is still dangerous . After he had been released he stopped seeing his probation officer, but there was nothing the authorities could do because that wasn't a violation of law. Sadly he killed and raped a boy shortly afterwards and is facing a lifelong sentence now.

The problem at least in Germany is that the primary target of our penal system is rehabilitation. This means that that the offender would get between 5-15 years. If he acted with special cruelty he can the full 15 years. This means that after these 15 years the authorities will decide if he's ready to be released. If he's still a harm, his sentence can be prolonged. However, this doesn't mean that he will be in prision forever. They have to decide induvidually at each hearing if he can be released or not. As you can imagine this leads to some cases where people, who later turn out to be repeat offenders are being released from closed psychiatries. The outcry this usually causes is enormous.

Headlines like "Why did they release him ?" are quite common.

we have had our problems with priests molesting children, and that was dealth with in a fishy way, don't think many were actually punished

but since then several have been caught and brought to jail, getting pretty severe sentences.

anyone heard what happened in france a few months ago?

some kids accused more than 20 people of molesting them, of which one was mental handicapped and couldn't even take care of himself. they all were condemned and sent to prison, where one person killed himself over it.
later turned out it was all a setup, no one had done anything, but the mom had pushed her children to tell all that stuff

when the truth came out all the people were released, but they all had traumas, some were divorced and had no more contact with their family/children, ....

bone said:
anyone heard what happened in france a few months ago?

some kids accused more than 20 people of molesting them, of which one was mental handicapped and couldn't even take care of himself. they all were condemned and sent to prison, where one person killed himself over it.
later turned out it was all a setup, no one had done anything, but the mom had pushed her children to tell all that stuff

when the truth came out all the people were released, but they all had traumas, some were divorced and had no more contact with their family/children, ....

No I dont remember that, was it on the belgian news? I normally watch the evening news :shock: :shock: Must have missed it on any of my other sources as well. :(

Olds442 said:
This guy is effing great!!!! He now blames the little girl for giving him no choice but to beat her.....

"Monster stepdad Cesar Rodriguez blamed his helpless victim yesterday, saying 7-year-old Nixzmary Brown's impish behavior so enraged him he was forced to administer sadistic beatings."

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/384317p-326175c.html

Because, you know, 7 year old girls should be mature enough not to act like children.

Seriously, that guy is pathetic.

Catbunny said:
For those of you in England and other places... how often do you hear things like this in your country? Do we hear it more because of the amount of people here? Is there a system in your country that works better? Do you not hear about it as often because it is covered up? I am cuious.

Google for Victoria Climbie.