• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Please send me your country's stamps!!!!

Raheel

Photoshop Mod
Car(s)
BMW E46 318 CI
okay, About time I told you guys, I collect postal stamps !! I am a philatelist. My theme is countries, and there is no better place to ask than here. So if you are willing to send me some, please tell me and then I will give you my address.

The stamps don't have to be new, they can be used. I prefer used, as they will be cheap (Free) :D

So please help me out..... and don't say that its a girl's hobby.

Thanks....

Probably won't work because you're in spain. But a way to send mail for free is to reverse the to and from address and write return to sender. Something like that....

That's highly illegal in this country as it's Royal Mail and therefore serving under the Queen. Interesting fact though, because of this Royal Mail vans are the only vehicles that are allowed to run red lights by law.

I have loads of stamps I used to collect them but they are really rare dutch stamps and expensive, and I think it's not allowed here either, but not sure about that.

Maybe you should return them a favour and send someone something back... :idea:

Ok dudes, I can solve your problem of sending to me. Here's the deal. put the stamps in an envelope and write this on the Envelope :

Raheel Qamar
Embassy of Pakistan Madrid
Spain

and go and give this envelope to The Pakistani Embassy in your city (Hopefully its there). They'll send them to me. And no need to put a stamp on the envelope.

The Pakistani embassy, hmm... That would mean passing the American embassy with those barbed wired watchtowers and the German police with machineguns patrolling in front. They give me the creeps. :p

swek said:
The Pakistani embassy, hmm... That would mean passing the American embassy with those barbed wired watchtowers and the German police with machineguns patrolling in front. They give me the creeps. :p

:lol:

Yeah right, just like we have a Pakistani embassy here! :lol:

sorry mate, but it's not like if it was UK, France or USA... Pakistani embassies aren't that common!

Renesis said:

Yeah right. What's that then ? :p

Consulate General of Pakistan, Montreal
3421 Peel Street,
Montreal, Quebec H3A 1W7, Canada
Tel # (514) 845-2297-2 lines, Fax # (514) 845-1354
Email: parepmontreal@bellnet.ca

Pakistani Embassy is in Washington. The Consulate is in New York.

swek said:
Renesis said:

Yeah right. What's that then ? :p

Consulate General of Pakistan, Montreal
3421 Peel Street,
Montreal, Quebec H3A 1W7, Canada
Tel # (514) 845-2297-2 lines, Fax # (514) 845-1354
Email: parepmontreal@bellnet.ca

Well it's in Montreal, and I won't do 3 hours of car just to post sth! :p

Its a girls hobby anyway... Haha... JK! I got some stamps around, but some of them are quite old and have started to gain worth, so, sorry, I won't send them to you.

But another thing: Do you have diplomatic immunity? I imagine is would be soo cool. Driving as fast as you want and stuff... Since I'm not that much of gangster, that's pretty much the only thing that pops to my mind...

Buba

I've a collection of stamps which are priceless i've been told. Many of which aging to the independence of malaysia. How I got them is a fluke. Some guy must've mailed to the wrong address a whole stash of old stamps which was meant as a wedding gift. The person didnt write a return address. Don't think I should send you any though :lol:

Buba said:
But another thing: Do you have diplomatic immunity? I imagine is would be soo cool. Driving as fast as you want and stuff... Since I'm not that much of gangster, that's pretty much the only thing that pops to my mind...

yup I have the diplomatic immunity :mrgreen: . But I don't misuse it :angel:

Now please anyone send me stamps. i don't care if they're worthless. as long as they are stamps.

raheel_qamar said:
Ok dudes, I can solve your problem of sending to me. Here's the deal. put the stamps in an envelope and write this on the Envelope :

Raheel Qamar
Embassy of Pakistan Madrid
Spain

and go and give this envelope to The Pakistani Embassy in your city (Hopefully its there). They'll send them to me. And no need to put a stamp on the envelope.
That solves the cost of sending. My question is how do we know the person at the Embassy wont just chuck it into the trash? Is there an online directory on the all the street addresses of Pakistani embassies around the world? I'm a itchy time looking for the local address in Manila

Found the address at http://www.dfa.gov.ph/protocol/embassies/pakistan.htm

Is that the correct address?

Firstly, when they see my name, they'll send it to my embassy in madrid. I am sure they won't throw it in the bin. And that address should be right. I've never been to philippines so i guess that ad will be correct.

If you don't mind me asking. Do you work at the embassy? What do you do?