PLEASE talk me out of buying a BMW E39 wagon!

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
Last edited:
You will die, and the world will end if you buy that car. Also you left us for electrics you are not allowed back into the cool kids club :p

Reactions: haz
Nope.

Leather, wagon, gorgeous blue paintwork, good condition, wagon, alloys not scuffed, leather, wagon, fwood, RWD, wagon, roof rails...

Oh, and did I mention wagon?

DO IT!!!!!

Reactions: haz
You will die, and the world will end if you buy that car. Also you left us for electrics you are not allowed back into the cool kids club :p

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.

Leather, wagon, gorgeous blue paintwork, good condition, wagon, alloys not scuffed, leather, wagon, fwood, RWD, wagon, roof rails...

Oh, and did I mention wagon?

DO IT!!!!!

Nonono.... I didn?t even notice the roof rails until now! Now I love her even more :/

Outside of the 20iA being not really a rocketship, I can't do much for you. But you got a rocketship already anyway.

One negative point I could find: 520i with automatic - very slow! But it's not like any other combo will feel quicker to you now as you own that Tesla ... :lol:

Edit: ninja'd ...

Outside of the 20iA being not really a rocketship, I can't do much for you. But you got a rocketship already anyway.

i do i do .. but this E39 has the whole package tho. And I parted with my E90 325i this summer and I have had a crushed heart ever since.

- - - Updated - - -

One negative point I could find: 520i with automatic - very slow! But it's not like any other combo will feel quicker to you now as you own that Tesla ... :lol:

Edit: ninja'd ...

hahaha,,, agreeed!! But BMW wagons belong in the right lane imo :p

- - - Updated - - -

Akevitt is a helluva drug.

hehe sure is. Only drink it once a year, can?t deal ..

Everyone has flaws.. like my Tesla for instance, has really really really really noisy window vipers ..
And I thought my window rattlesnakes were annoying...

:p

I'd avoid it because of the engine, it's too small. 525i upwards only if it was my money.

Actually, it?s the viper motor that makes the noise.

Still not convinced guys.. and it?s about 4 hrs untill I?m seeing my crush, E39 :|

7f311fe3319bc9f447710dd3146d0dfb.jpg