PLEASE talk me out of buying a BMW E39 wagon!

Having recently been in one, I can confirm that this fucker blows up your ears in no time.. although it might be more the sidepipe like 3 feet next to you in a convertible.. not sure..

Awesome either way :D

I must say I don't quite understand the love here, it's a relatively common not particularly fast wagon.

Last edited:
You will die, and the world will end if you buy that car. Also you left us for electrics you are not allowed back into the cool kids club :p

What this man said, mother gaia would never forgive you :p

Awesome either way :D

I must say I don't quite understand the love here, it's a relatively common not particularly fast wagon.

Love can?t be ecplained, just loo at your avatar hehe..

I walked away from the E39 I test drove today, it drove like a boat and was in need of a lot of repairs and maintenance before it could be driven. Also.. the 150 hp engine does suck, a lot.

I walked away from the E39 I test drove today, it drove like a boat and was in need of a lot of repairs and maintenance before it could be driven. Also.. the 150 hp engine does suck, a lot.

My avatar comes with a massive murrican V8 :D Sux the car didn't work out but glad you didn't get it since it sounds like it was not a good example.

What about an E46 330D touring? Handles better, bags of tork-weh and easily remapped.

Since you already have the perfect daily driver for Norway, I'd think you would be better off looking for something that fulfills a different purpose. If you're into BMWs from that era (E39), how about a clown shoe? (BMW Z3 Coupe or roadster)

They are impossible to come by. Also: not a Wagon. Sort of

They also tend to be at least ten times as expensive :lol: / :(

Reactions: haz
No, not me. But it's gone already. The only problem is that usually in our country the km are turned back. If You have about 150 000km - 200 000km, You can easily add another 100 000km. But this one looked so good, that I might believe the 150 000km. :)

wow that looks mint! Wrong colour tho. Are you selling?

Shouldn't that be easy to see judging by wear on the pedals? Maybe not at 150,000KM but, above that, sure.