Pokeymans

I have the red, blue, yellow and gold games for my GB Color, after those I gave up :dunno:

Naturally I preferred all the cutesy pokemon!

Same here. I was quite obsessed for a while....

http://img130.imageshack.**/img130/8094/img5661.jpghttp://img130.imageshack.**/img130/img5661.jpg/1/w640.png

That is impossible if you suck at spelling. I spend like 3 minutes on Pidgeotto
HEY WAIT
I DID SPELL THAT RIGHT FUCK YOU THING THAT TOLD ME I DIDN'T

Hahaha well i never claimed it to be perfect.
How'd you do? I couldn't break 100 but still I'm amazed at the useless crap I can still remember.

I think it was like 80
if it was like this
montage-frlg.png

and fill them in without spelling it would take me like 2 minutes. I could actually probably do that with all 500 of them.

I could put faces to things but not names. I really struggled.

edit: Check out my pikachu collection (i used to have a lot more, but somehow I ended up giving it away)

2niqzj7.jpg

Last edited:
I am surprised that this thread has already gone well into page two, and no one has come in here to ask how you like mudkips yet! :p

I'd like mine fried or sauteed. If not, grilled will do just fine. Easy on the soy sauce.

oooh, how nice. I like the carpet.

It seems this thread died excatly a year ago. What do you know!

Oh I am dumb aren't I? I even made the thread :slow:

So anyone here other than me tested out the new game via rom?

Last edited:
I'm willing to give it a try once it reaches the point of not having to learn a foreign language.

Unless it has?

I've been guessing and using a strategy guide.
There is apparently one, but I can't find it. :(
If you do tell me it would make things easier.

One of my classmate's friends bought one of the new Japanese copies of the new games. I was like whaaaat. He doesn't speak or read Japanese either so I don't know how well that worked out.

I'm just going to wait patiently like I have for these games too. The problem though is that these games may coincide with the release of the 3DS too, and I also do quite want that. I have limited money, but maybe I'll get some help from my boyfriend or something. Lol.

Nah they won't be 3D, but maybe the one that will probably be called grey will.
You'd be surprised how far you can get just knowing how the games generally work. Usually I only get really annoyed as far as people asking questions and learning new moves when i'm not in front of the computer where I can look it up

Oh I didn't mean that. I just meant that it will be a decision perhaps of just getting a 3DS to replace my poor and ailing DS or by holding out more and buying the new Pokemon games instead.

Do want 3DS. But also do want Pokemonssss!

Oh yeah, I like reading what I'm doing though, it's kind of nice to know what the crap I'm supposed to exactly do.

Unless the DS totally craps out I would hold off on the new system until they come out with a few games you want.

They announced a few games that I actually want for the 3DS. That is also why I am conflicted.

The one thing I really wish Pokemon games would do is let you have more than one save file. There are plenty of times where I want to restart the game but I want to keep my original game that I have kept playing for a while.

I have a feeling that will never happen though.

You're probably right. Maybe it has to do with how much space is allotted for save files?

That is exactly it. It is obvious when you use a flash card for roms that that is the reason, the same game will save 3x or more faster due to the larger amount of memory. Nintendo is cheap.

On that note, you want more save files? Get a rom card. You can back up saves so you can replay as many times as you want.

You're probably right. Maybe it has to do with how much space is allotted for save files?

I'm sure this used to be the case, but they' can't claim technological limitations on modern systems. A typical DS save file is 512 KB. Even if they have to use a bigger cart, the games run about 128 MB for a large one. They can't afford to bump that to 256 nowadays?