• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Poland remake the Top Gear.

ejpi

Polacy :p.

Not surprised at all. Still though.

Jimi Hendrix said:
Do they have busty girls hosting the show?

No :D Presenters are three man`s, which doesn`t know anything about cars :) . One of them is chief redactor of Playboy(poland version)

At least they are doing something other than North American crap ;).

ejpi said:
Jimi Hendrix said:
Do they have busty girls hosting the show?

No :D Presenters are three man`s, which doesn`t know anything about cars :) . One of them is chief redactor of Playboy(poland version)
Oh, that makes it ok then.

I bet this show is XTREME! and TO DA MAX! IT'LL KICK YOUR BALLS OFF! :|

any FSOs on there?

At first forget any stereotypes about poland, it's not true.

Here in Poland we have the ability to make a good car show, it's just that some one tryed to do a show and take some men that can't drive a car.
The whole show is appaling, totally rubish, everybody in poland would say you the same thing.
It's a shame that some three idiots try to make a show without any original idea, and now every body gets the imperssion that poland is absolutly useless at cars.
I hate this show, whenever I see it on TV I fastly turn it down, stupid assholes from rubbish TVN Turbo don't know that the whole world gonna laugh at them.

I'm driving a Subaru Impreza 2003 so don't think averybody in here have FSO's, by the way. :lol:

The FSO is such a great car ;). I wouldn't mind driving an FSO.

The American TV shows are even more lacking and worse. They are just so dry.

All the Polish motoring shows I've ever seen were shite (Magazyn Motoryzacyjny). In fact, most of the programs I saw when I was over there last year had no production values whatsoever. That's probably why everyone gets satellite dishes over there.

I learnt to drive in an FSO Polski Fiat. In the snow. It stalled all the time unless you mashed the accelerator pedal down.

Aston Martin Lagonda said:
At first forget any stereotypes about poland, it's not true.

Here in Poland we have the ability to make a good car show, it's just that some one tryed to do a show and take some men that can't drive a car.
The whole show is appaling, totally rubish, everybody in poland would say you the same thing.
It's a shame that some three idiots try to make a show without any original idea, and now every body gets the imperssion that poland is absolutly useless at cars.
I hate this show, whenever I see it on TV I fastly turn it down, stupid assholes from rubbish TVN Turbo don't know that the whole world gonna laugh at them.

I'm driving a Subaru Impreza 2003 so don't think averybody in here have FSO's, by the way. :lol:

I'm sorry, but I can't help but mention how angry you sound. Maybe it's because I live in a Polish/Ukranian/Russian neighborhood and I always get the feeling that they're yelling all the time....

"I always get the feeling that they're yelling all the time"

So you never heard german yelling in poland. :lol:
Normally I'm a very calm person, until something piss me off.

By the way it's just this topic that I'm mad about it. :p

zeoniks said:
...I always get the feeling that they're yelling all the time....

Never. You'll know when we're yelling or pissed off ;).

Magnet said:
All the Polish motoring shows I've ever seen were shite (Magazyn Motoryzacyjny). In fact, most of the programs I saw when I was over there last year had no production values whatsoever. That's probably why everyone gets satellite dishes over there.

I learnt to drive in an FSO Polski Fiat. In the snow. It stalled all the time unless you mashed the accelerator pedal down.

Fiat a FSO are difference.
Right, this show is rubbish, but Poland can make a good Program/Movie, anything.
In last elections won a "Holy, stupid man(he had a his clone:))".
Come a Hard Times.