[Polar Challenge Special] July 25th, 2007

Hi guys,
I watched it twice & I still missed some stuff I guess.

@Quiky: Yeah it was invincible until Clarkson got in & broke the unbreakable :D . How did he do that??

Anyways there's an SUV I see most days on the way to work parked up (not so much lately I must say). It's a big Nissan Pathfinder double-cab pickup I think & it's been seriously tricked-out. I'll post a photo if I can. The bloke who owns it has 'The Intimidator' emblazened on the rear & sides! I don't think this is a 'model' name from Nisaan but I could be wrong :)

There's also a red Dodge Ram pickup that knocks about town here from time to time which I see while in town myself...& MAN it's HUGE! It's just 'awesome' to see. It makes ANY car or 4X4 look like it's in playschool. It's just MASSIVE. Height, width, engine, wheels....EVERYTHING!

I know they make them big in the US but fuck me this blows all European stuff away....( I apologise for using the f word but it's the only way I could express myself on this occasion).

Super-Size me anyone? :|

Edit: I have gone off on a rant again. I apologise. If this post needs to be moved then I'll move it to a more appropriate forum. If one of the good Mods would let me know where to put it then I will move it there.....Sorry :(

Last edited:
I just want to say that this is my favorite episode of of any television show ever.

http://img505.imageshack.**/img505/1442/vlcsnap439804zo4.png

Jezza after party !! :D:D:D I love this one silly face :D:D

PS if somebody have better quality of that please post it..

sorry for double

That's the best I got from the Media Player Classic.

A few comments I have for the film. Ive actually just started watching it, so I haven't gotten too far into it but I do have a couple of things to say.

1. The high definition is just great however... I didn't need to see a frost-bitten penis in high definition lolol. How did they allow that on the BBC?
2. I may be a 20 year old man with facial hair who loves to drink beer and smoke, but oh my god those husky puppies are sooooooo cuuuuuuuute. Puppies and dogs happen to be my weak spot. Damn it they were just so adorable.

Anyways back to the film. I'll keep editing in comments as I go along I suppose.

Here is another funny point;

Now look carefully at the tailgate, where the top of the shock absorber is.

"Invincible". Right after clarkson trashes the Hilux.

Dude don't you remember the episode where James says that Toyota made a new version of the Hilux called the "Hilux Invincible"? It wasnt something that Jeremy added to the car, but what Toyota has called the new hilux. I don't remember the episode where he said it, but I'm 150% sure he did.

I have completed the 7Gb HD download, and would like to put it to dvd, so as I can view it again and agian on my 50 inch plasma. What would be the best method, program to do that ??
Would NERO be able to handle that ? Just dont want to make multiple dual layer coastas !!

Yes, Nero can handle dual layer. Of course the DVD writer and the DVD-player have to support dual layer, too. ;)

I have completed the 7Gb HD download, and would like to put it to dvd, so as I can view it again and agian on my 50 inch plasma. What would be the best method, program to do that ??
Would NERO be able to handle that ? Just dont want to make multiple dual layer coastas !!

Whait, you download 7gigs of HD material to put it on a normal dvd?
Or do you have a hd player capeable of playing .mkv files?

Thread enhancement with various shizzle?

Anyone know the song they have from 44:10 to 44:55 on the 720p rip? When the dog sled woman is using the parachute kite thing to travel along. I have the ES Posthumus Unearthed OST, and it doesnt seem to be on there.

Thanx

Did anyone notice how the air hose bursts aflame after the "mounting tyre with fire" trick? :D

Sorry if this has already been answered, but how did they get back from the Pole?

The crew got back by plane (they went to the magnetic north pole as it has been in 1996, according to the rules of the Arctic Challenge, it's near a former inhabited station and an airfield), the cars were driven back by the islandic crewmen. The way back should have been easier because they had the tracks back where they came through and the way was better hence they had a breach which has been made at the way to the pole.