Police Officer Goes Absolutely Bat-shiat.

CNN coverage.
CNN Breaking News ...a week and a half late :rolleyes:. That cop should take some of his newfound free time to go take some English classes lol.

And offer himself up for an ass whooping... he needs one.

Update:

Apparently...wow, ok... apparently there is a forum for Missouri cops and they have been talking, anonymously of course, about this whole thing. This article contains some posts from topics about Darrow and his videography. If these posts are in fact true, then my god what kind of society is this?

LINK

Reading that makes me want to buy a cell phone with capability of recording a large amount of audio. Luckily I don't go down into southern St. Louis much.

A previous event from 2005 at a Checkpoint:
http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/15/1522.asp

Last edited:
And offer himself up for an ass whooping... he needs one.
He could definitely stand to be taken down a peg or two. This Darrow guy is making St.Louis area cops look like jackasses. Good for him :lol:. I've told a couple cops that I didn't want to tell them what I was up to and they didn't unjustly stall me for 10-15 minutes. And never that they would find something to arrest me on. I think that department out there needs some new management.

He could definitely stand to be taken down a peg or two. This Darrow guy is making St.Louis area cops look like jackasses. Good for him :lol:. I've told a couple cops that I didn't want to tell them what I was up to and they didn't unjustly stall me for 10-15 minutes. And never that they would find something to arrest me on. I think that department out there needs some new management.

It's all in how you talk to the cops. If I had no desire to tell him where I was going I would have chosen a a different way of saying it, likely offering him useless information "a friends house, not to far from here" or something along those lines. Basically tell them what they want without telling them a damn thing.

This kid is either not very good at dealing with cops, or whenever he gets stopped is somewhat picking a fight with 'em it seems.

This kid is either not very good at dealing with cops, or whenever he gets stopped is somewhat picking a fight with 'em it seems.
I think he's looking for trouble now. He didn't seem too bright in that CNN interview but he knows how to choose his words and his tone well enough that it looks like the cops are possibly being even bigger dicks than they are. I can't really fault the cops for getting a little mad about him not saying where he's going, I mean like you said he could just say, "To a friends..." and be done with it. But in both of these instances the cops have threatened to make up charges and worse. That's what worries me.

I guess I've never outright told a cop it was none of his business what I was up to, but the last time I got pulled over (about 400 miles away from home) I just shrugged when the officer asked me where I was going (I was following a friend, I really didn't know :p ). He just laughed, looked at my license and said something like, "You've gone awful far for just wandering!" He was pretty cool about it, let me off with a warning.

How is that different than what the cops are doing? They are none-too-bright either. It's not like he's out breaking the law and trying to get pulled over; it seems more to me like his rigged car is a reaction to widespread corruption. He's not making the cops behave like dicks, but if they do he has them on tape.

He's not making the cops behave like dicks, but if they do he has them on tape.
I didn't mean that he was looking to start trouble, just that he was looking to catch these cops making idiotic threats. He's caught cops saying this crap twice now, without actually having broken any laws; without actually giving them a reason to make threats of any kind. That's pretty unsettling.

UPDATE:

The dickhead cop was fired:http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/09/21/madcop.video.ap/index.html?section=cnn_latest

ST. GEORGE, Missouri (AP) -- A police sergeant whose berating of a driver was captured on videotape has been fired.
Aldermen in the town of St. George, a St. Louis suburb, voted 5-0 in a closed meeting Monday to fire Sgt. James Kuehnlein. Notice of the firing was posted Wednesday at City Hall.
Kuehnlein's attorney, Travis L. Noble, said the officer received a letter Thursday detailing the reasons for his firing. Noble said he would review the letter with Kuehnlein before deciding on a course of action.
Brett Darrow, 20, had a video recorder inside his car when Kuehnlein approached him in a commuter lot in the early hours of September 7.
In a video that was widely viewed on the Internet, Kuehnlein is heard taunting and threatening Darrow, sometimes shouting and using profanity.
advertisement.gif

"It's what I wanted the whole time," Darrow told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "The conduct was not forgivable."
Police Chief Scott Uhrig said he recommended that Kuehnlein be fired based both on his language in the tape and because he violated department policy when he failed to tape the encounter himself with his police car's camera

Police Chief Scott Uhrig said he recommended that Kuehnlein be fired based both on his language in the tape and because he violated department policy when he failed to tape the encounter himself with his police car's camera
Huh, when Darrow tells Kuehnlein he's being videotaped Kuehnlein says he's videotaping it too. Funny how that tape up and disappeared. Glad to hear he got fired though, that's no way for a cop to behave under any circumstances.

Bad Mojo. Either the department "lost" the tape or the guy had not been taping anything to avoid incriminating himself; that means he knew what he was probably making a habit of it.

I can't really fault the cops for getting a little mad about him not saying where he's going, I mean like you said he could just say, "To a friends..." and be done with it.
Yes I realize that is the sane and common way to do it. That's the way I'd do it but that is only because I have absolutely no balls most of the time. Trouble is, last time I checked this was supposed to be a free country (yes I know it isn't) and as such, it really is none of the cop's business what I am doing or where I am going. Not even when they catch me going too fast or parking in a commuter parking lot as it were. They're here to uphold the existing law, tough job as it is, the conversation should end in "You broke such and such law, here's your fine, have a nice day". There is no law restricting me from moving about the public land.

Small victory for the little guy, but I'm glad this douche was sacked. Maybe, maybe the police will get their shit together eventually and stop acting like Stalin's henchmen.

yeah, cause those riots were good things :rolleyes:

No, but the biggest issue with riots is understanding why they happen, and then doing something about them.

I'll quote a Danish-Norwegian writer from the 18th century, Ludvig Holberg:
"Everybody says that Jeppe drinks, nobody says why."

Riots happen because you have a bunch of angry, dumbfuck,(often inebriated) retards who can't be bothered to do anything besides random acts of violence to help their situation.

That's productive. I was thinking about social problems, but I guess I was wrong.

Riots happen because you have a bunch of angry, dumbfuck,(often inebriated) retards who can't be bothered to do anything besides random acts of violence to help their situation.

That's productive. I was thinking about social problems, but I guess I was wrong.

In his defense, the last LA Riots was using Rodney King as an excuse to rob and pillage. Proof is the fact that no one gave a shit about "black owned business" and just destroyed everything.