Police slash "tent city" in St. Petersburg, FL

One time I saw a highly tuned Eclipse being towed by the cops, and her girlfriend picking her up with a 3 series convertible.

The lesbian will still need to get her ass out of her girlfriend convertible to get her car. I don't get it, your down playing getting towed by saying that you could just bum rides from friends.

I still never understood why homeless people don't just hike on up into the hills. you can live off the land, make moonshine and people won't bother you. :D

Would you?

I would, i know some hippies that technically don't have a home (the forest is their home and the trails are their backyard). They do come into the towns for stuff and to stay with friends but for the most part they live in the outdoors.

I still never understood why homeless people don't just hike on up into the hills. you can live off the land, make moonshine and people won't bother you. :D

or just do what they do here and live in public housing and live off welfare.

or just do what they do here and live in public housing and live off welfare.
That's a problem, sure, but are you sure that's the overwhelming number of wellfare recievers? Or just what the media would like you to think? If British media is anything like Norwegian media, that wouldn't suprise me one bit.

about 4 million people (out of 20) receive welfare in aus (last government propoganda ad)
welfare in australia isn't just receieved by the unemployed but also those on low incomes to supplement their pay.

The lesbian will still need to get her ass out of her girlfriend convertible to get her car. I don't get it, your down playing getting towed by saying that you could just bum rides from friends.

First sorry I forgot to say in my sentence "One time I saw a highly tuned Eclipse being towed by the cops, and her girlfriend picking the woman driving the Eclipse up with a 3 series convertible".

She just cannot leave with her car because of "illegal racing". There are a lot of races like that in Orlando, therefore cops just want to discourage those racers.

And I didn't mean they were lesbians, down here it's quite common for girls to say "girlfriend" for their female friends.

^ I'm still missing it, i understand she cannot leave in her car, but eventually she will have to get her car from the impound. It's even worse that she's not a lesbian, her girlfriend would be more understanding, now she just has friends. Her friend could have been driving a Bentley, but it still would mean her car was taken by the police. In the homeless situation if they have a friend with an tent, they still wouldn't have a tent of their own.

I'm sorry for my bad phrasing, I meant she wasn't allowed to take her car after she got a ticket from the cop. And yes I saw car was being towed when I was there. Also about her friend, it was funny how the cop was looking at her being picked up within few minutes (the convert' driver was probably racing with her).

so can she get her car after she pays her ticket or after her court date?

She probably won't need to go to a court. Just ticket + tow.