• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Police Vehicles

Olds442

We all know that italy has the Police Lamborghini, but what about the rest of us. How about a place to post pics of the local law enforcement?

Post any type of police vehicle you want. City, State, Federal. Car, Van, Truck, Scooter, Segway. Your choice.

Let's see how they fight crime in your area.

I will start it off with a regular old NYPD cruiser.
NYPD_Impala.jpg

Here is an MTA (transit) police car.
MTA_Ford.jpg

I always found this odd, but the US Postal Service has police cars.
Postal_ford.jpg

cc03.jpg

cc10.jpg

18.jpg

cc15.jpg

Hope Pics work^

ford062.jpg

ford064.jpg

ford061.jpg

ford067.jpg

lada043.jpg

^Notice: LADA :lol:
lada039.jpg

Also :)
ifa07.jpg

IFA :lol:
suzuki049.jpg

suzuki044.jpg

bmw004.jpg

ren023.jpg

spec024.jpg

:lol:
spec020.jpg

spec028.jpg

citr003.jpg

dacia012.jpg

This is the best: Dacia Logan
:thumbsup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pdanev said:
Do we have to take the pictures ourselves? Because if not there is already such a thread :)

I was hoping to have people post pictures of their own. I can go to a web site and link as well, but where is the fun in that?

Bonus points for cops at donut shops. :)

Olds442 said:
I was hoping to have people post pictures of their own. I can go to a web site and link as well, but where is the fun in that?

Finalgear members attention span at all time low ? :p

wish I could get some pics...hard to find a normal Security Forces cop car on the internet.....guess I can go out and take a couple :D

Most of the policecars are Mondeos or Vectras here in Finland.. There are some curiosities though, such as the 400bhp Jaguar that was donated to the police.

Here's one with three of my friends =)

cops.jpg

i live in the middle of germany and here is some of the local law enforcement:
http://img478.imageshack.**/img478/6879/car23xd.th.jpghttp://img478.imageshack.**/img478/1778/car14ll.th.jpg
:D

btw, can anybody tell me what kind of car the first one is?

Looks like a Chevy... Malibu?. The police version may have a different name. It's the type of cop car they use over here. :shock:

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
German cops use American cars?!?

Of course not. We're using the Mercedes E-Class here in Hamburg, BMW in Bavaria and all other German brands in between.

Our Gouvernment is stupid, but not stupid enough to spend our tax money on foreign cars.

I would say he lives close to an US base or made a joke.

Yeah because that is the Chevrolet Impala and a 1500 Chevrolet Silverado pickup.

Here's some SQ (Suret? du Qu?bec, aka our Provincial Police) cars

SQ802_GD.jpg

SQ800_GD.jpg

00SQ106_MartinCaron.jpg

SQ555_MC.jpg

Child squad car:
00SQ054_MartinCaron.jpg

As you can see, only big american barges...

Viper007Bond said:
Looks like a Chevy... Malibu?. The police version may have a different name. It's the type of cop car they use over here. :shock:

you suck at cars... :lol:

Mischief007 said:
Yeah because that is the Chevrolet Impala and a 1500 Chevrolet Silverado pickup.
Ah, Impala, that's right. 8)