Policeman stages fake arrest of boy for having sex with his daughter

First and foremost, it's not just silly, it's damnright stupid moronic moral "I am holier than thou" mentality. It's not that I condone 14yos having sex, they are after all mentally speaking less mature than they are at an older age. But why the fucing bloody hell would you make it ILLEGAL for two concenting minors at about the same age to have sex? What does that achieve? More minors in jail? I'm sorry, I'm fucked off right now, but this is the sort of law that ruins lives, over a victimless crime. Sure, sometimes someone's a victim, but it's not the rule in cases like this, and from what I've been able to gather, it's surtainly not the case here.

Kids have sex, we all know they do. If you're worried about it, get your son a box of fucking condoms, and get your daughter a box of condoms, AND on the pill. If you start preaching about abstinence, and make that the most important point of keeping your daughter from getting pregnant, or your son from being a father, you are a fucking moron, and you should stop being it, for your fucking kids sake.

Then, it's time to get lecturing on part two. The cop did okay? No fucking way. A cop should never act against someone in cases like this; they have a very big bias. If it's an emergency, then that's one thing, but the cop should touch this case with a stick. He certainly shouldn't act threateningly.

Third. This isn't really about the cop. It's about a law that's so archaic that it's unbelivable. This was RAPE? No fucking way. If the kids gets in trouble because the parents of the girl didn't like his actions, then I have to ask wether or not they are grown up enough to be parents. If the girl didn't mind, it's none of their business, legally speaking. The girl is not their property, for fucks sake.

I'm actually chocked to see so many people talk of this kid as a crook. Did the girl consent? Has she complained? If not, who is the VICTIM of this crime? Who?

Pardon any spelling mistakes, I've got the worst flu attack I've had for years.

On a more serious note ... despite not having children, I think I can understand the Cop (on a emotional level). I think it?s only natural for a parent to react/feel that way. But ... who?s actually the "grown-up" here? Who?s the one acting responsible? Who is giving a good example? Aparently noone. You can?t blame the kids for behaving stupid like kids ... from parents (or in this case specifically the stepfather), I would expect a different behaviour.

Bad parenting - that is all.
on many levels.

Indeed. I can obviously understand the cop. Who can't? But that does not make his actions right.

The strongest instinct of any animal is that of sexual activity. I don't know the statistics, but most people have no use for abstinance training. It's ineffective. I've hear medical professionals say "anything BUT" abstinance only education. The studies I have seen show that if you don't teach kids to use condoms or contraception in general, the end result is that they debute sexually pretty much as early as other kids, but WITHOUT contraception. It's a moronic idea, it's as clever as using hammerblows to the head as a painkiller.

It's amusing to note that California, the supposed land of 'free love' and 'sex on the beach' actually has far more uptight laws about minors having sex than 'prudish, staid, Puritanical' old Texas (age of consent 17, peer [less than three year age difference] consensual sex is 14).

Disregarding the laws, and the article in question, am I the only one that thinks 14 is too young an age to be having sex?

I lost my virginity when i was 14, do i think that was too early? Yes. But i would never impose my own morals on someone else...

Well I didn't think I was too young at 15, not at the time. With hindsight probably yes. And the thought of any of my kids being sexually active at that age.....? *shudders*

Disregarding the laws, and the article in question, am I the only one that thinks 14 is too young an age to be having sex?
I agree. It's a little young, keeping in mind that kids are different.

Well I didn't think I was too young at 15, not at the time. With hindsight probably yes. And the thought of any of my kids being sexually active at that age.....? *shudders*
Doesn't make any sense criminalizing it, though.

I am keeping my self for Miss Right and I am 55 - no, wait, hang on. (Thinks, married with three children - D'oh!) ...

IMHO 14 is too young for most but not all, 19 is too youg for a few not most though.

I am relaxed about it so long as:
1. No off spring spring forth - if you see wghat I mean,
2. Do not frighten the horses (that is STFU about it after) and,
3 No nasty diseases are spread about afterwards. So long as those boxes are ticked
4. (Oh and both parties are within a year or so and consential).

Last edited:
Since they were both generally the same age and apparently "seeing each other for a while" This case is only news worthy because of the stupid actions of the cop.

Do people think teenagers aren't having sex? This is so far from a big deal.

The big deal is the law. That's stupid.

Indeed. I also think the cop was out of line. If he wanted to use the excuse that he was a concerned parent then he should have gone over to the boys house, off-duty, and talked to him. If he wanted to use the excuse that it was illegal, then he shouldn't have at least had one of his buddies go over there and do what he did (cuff the kid and warn him).

I also have to say I find it quite unnessesary to cuff the kid, why did he do that?

According to U.S. child protection laws, the two child, the cop, and everyone within a five block radius are sexual predators.

On an unfortunate serious note: I keep hearing of teenagers becoming sexual predators for sexting. This is a label they keep for life, that ther employers' see, and that everyone around where they live see.

It's becoming a problem many places. Couple of years ago, mate of mine (at the time he was 22) found himself a girl at a nightclub. Well, things went the way they usually do, and they ended up in bed. Week later, he's been charged with having sex with a minor. She was 15. Her parents went to the police.

Now, let's get a few things clear from the get-go. First, the nightclub in question had a 20 year admittance. In other words, anyone inside the nightclub should therefore be over 20. Let's say it's something anyone would assume, agreed? Secondly, I've seen the girl. At that time, I'd bet she was at least 18, probably 20, or even a little older. Thirdly, she told him she was 19.

He got convicted for having sex with a minor. He actually got convicted for it. Conclusion? If you pick up a girl, you better ask to see her ID before you get home. And keep in mind that you will have to make sure it's not a fake ID.

I'll just say I think it's sort of messed up. You go to a place where everybody should be 20+, the girl tells you she's 19, she looks the age, and you get nicked. Wtf..

I'm glad that the worst I've been threatened with is the use of a shotgun by the girl's father. Much more pleasant than bring in the police...