Political WTFuckingtosh

"I'm an alcoholic, and my plan was to drink so much of what I'm about to purchase in such a short amount of time that it impairs my driving...but darnit, it's warm. Well, there goes my afternoon plans..."

"I'm an alcoholic, and my plan was to drink so much of what I'm about to purchase in such a short amount of time that it impairs my driving...but darnit, it's warm. Well, there goes my afternoon plans..."
Y’all know, drinking cold beer is a sin, but Jesus is fine with it if it’s lukewarm…

Y’all know, drinking cold beer is a sin, but Jesus is fine with it if it’s lukewarm…
"Do not drink wine beer nor strong warm drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations"

(As a side note, I searched for "wine" for something to replace with "beer" and there are some severely fucked up passages in the bible about wine.)

I'm reminded of the song "Craig Christ" from Stephen Lynch, about Jesus's brother, Craig

"Because when Craig's in sight
We'll party all damn night!
I don't turn water into wine
But into cold Coors Light!"

Yesterday Speaker Johnson meet with Marjorie Taylor Green to discuss her position re Ukraine and the motion to vacate.

Johnson had the room filled with fresh cut flowers for the meeting
Screenshot_20240411-094540.png

After the meeting Marjorie Taylor Green said the motion to vacate stands and added the condition that if the house did anything on FISA Warrants it would trigger an ouster just like doing anything on Ukraine.