Political WTFuckingtosh

Very much worth the full read

Too long?

Elected Franklin Tennessee alderman Gabrielle Hanson is running for Mayor.

On her campaign website she had a photo “These are all my friends that have relocated to Nashville, Brentwood and Franklin, and they all support me.”
download (8)-01.jpeg

Except this isn't of of people in Tennessee

Her campaign manager the unhinged Erin Mazzoni responded

Hanson and Mazzoni suggested NewsChannel 5's questions amounted to "stalking."

"This is not appropriate towards a woman"

Candidate Hanson again changed her story.

"They live all over the country, and we get together very regularly," she said.

Except the women in the photo said they don't know her or support her campaign much less friends.

Campaign manager Mazzoni suggested candidates can say anything on social media because first amendment. She is known for opposing recognizing and placing markers of lynchings and for this dramatic revelation that Bucks County has been decimated.

Bucks Country, Pennsylvania
d4dbf9fae0.jpg

Attachments

• download (8).jpeg
    download (8).jpeg
    669.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
And perhaps McKean thinks everything smells like toast...

So German Police have to give idiots who glue themselves to the road a refund?

Berlin police must pay back fees to climate change activists

Police officers try to free stuck hands of activists from the street with cooking oil

When protesters are detached from the street, Berlin's
Police may no longer charge for this for the time being. That was the ruling of the
Administrative Court following an emergency appeal by a climate change activist. The police
must refund him the fee already paid.

The Berlin police
may no longer charge climate protesters who have stuck to the street during blockades
for the time being, no longer demand fees for their removal.
demand. This was decided by the Berlin Administrative Court in summary proceedings
as a spokesman announced on Tuesday. In the concrete case
it was about a climate activist, who had stuck in June 2022 on a
had stuck on a crossroads and had been removed by the police.
had. For this, the authority later demanded 241 euros. According to the court, there is
no legal basis for this (Ref.: VG 1 L 363/23).

The
police must now refund the fee already paid to the climate demonstrator.
explained the court spokesman. However remains
remains to be seen whether it remains with the decision.

etc

so what happens when they block an ambulance or fire truck?

What about someone taking their wife to the hospital who’s in labor? Or any other myriad of reasons?

As I understand it they always want to keep one lane occupied, but "unglued" so if emergency services have to come through they are able to let them through.

Besides that: emergency services are getting held up all the time from "normal" traffic jams or blocked corners, especially the big fire trucks, but dump trucks as well - yes, I'm aware that dump trucks aren't emergency services. I'm afraid the issue is mainly that 90% of cars are transporting just one person and the exploding amount of cars. Cities haven't been designed for this amount of motorized personal transport, and the "last generation" only amounts to a spectacularly small amount of traffic jams. Traffic jams didn't just came out of nowhere when the "last generation" started their protests, they have been with us for the last 40-50 years.

They should have to pay an emissions penalty!

Should crowdfund a steamroller for the Police :ROFLMAO:
Robey_Tandem_Great_Dorset_Steam_Fair.jpg

As I understand it they always want to keep one lane occupied, but "unglued" so if emergency services have to come through they are able to let them through.

Besides that: emergency services are getting held up all the time from "normal" traffic jams or blocked corners, especially the big fire trucks, but dump trucks as well - yes, I'm aware that dump trucks aren't emergency services. I'm afraid the issue is mainly that 90% of cars are transporting just one person and the exploding amount of cars. Cities haven't been designed for this amount of motorized personal transport, and the "last generation" only amounts to a spectacularly small amount of traffic jams. Traffic jams didn't just came out of nowhere when the "last generation" started their protests, they have been with us for the last 40-50 years.

Yea of course this is not new, but this is empowering people to block traffic I feel.

71868a171a9108b553a24181df483295cbe8686a.jpeg

Today is national Coming Out Day and to celebrate Nancy Mace arrived at the Capitol to select the speaker wearing a Scarlet Letter to tell the world she's cheating on her husband.

Fake news. Everyone knows Kermit the Frog is responsible for 9/11.

Fake news. Everyone knows Kermit the Frog is responsible for 9/11.

What a Muppet.