Political WTFuckingtosh

"I think aliens probed her ass and her brains fell out."

This Greene person made it to be first headline on a very respected German newspaper website...

The alternative reality... It hurts...

It looks like the pair Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert has managed to take over the batshit-crazy-Congress-GOP'er crown that used to belong to Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman, and it wasn't by a hair either, but a country mile. Holy crap...

I'm eagerly awaiting some funny point-by-point debunkings of "Absolute Proof" to start trickling in soon. I was able to see about 22 minutes before the video stopped (taken down from YouTube), and seemed to be basically a "greatest hits" of already-debunked claims leading up to the inauguration. What a joke.

I'm eagerly awaiting some funny point-by-point debunkings of "Absolute Proof" to start trickling in soon. I was able to see about 22 minutes before the video stopped (taken down from YouTube), and seemed to be basically a "greatest hits" of already-debunked claims leading up to the inauguration. What a joke.
Here's five points -

I have no excuse for my state.

Stay classy Michigan...

So does he think "Drag Bingo" is Democrats religion? I mean what's dumb is I would wager at the opening of everything there was an invocation given by a Christian religious leader. Oh and Drag Bingo was sold out. So Republicans wanted to stop beer sales. I mean is this the tiny town from Footloose?

So does he think "Drag Bingo" is Democrats religion? I mean what's dumb is I would wager at the opening of everything there was an invocation given by a Christian religious leader. Oh and Drag Bingo was sold out. So Republicans wanted to stop beer sales. I mean is this the tiny town from Footloose?

It isn't the town, it is the religious puritans.

Grade A Shitpost. Chuckle, throw in shredder.

OMG THEY WERE RIGHT THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN AND TRUMP IS BEING SWORN IN RIGHT NOW!