Political WTFuckingtosh

Cannibalism then?

Predators/meat eaters generally don't taste very good. Make sure to eat a vegetarian. Not vegan, though. Vegetarians still eat cheese, ice cream and butter. Vegans are too lean.

Predators/meat eaters generally don't taste very good. Make sure to eat a vegetarian. Not vegan, though. Vegetarians still eat cheese, ice cream and butter. Vegans are too lean.
recent and related (but breaking the mood here a bit, I recon):
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...elgium-malnutrition-dehydration-a7790916.html
[...]A Belgian court has convicted two parents in the death of their infant, who succumbed to malnutrition and dehydration because his parents were firm believers in unconventional nutrition.

The court gave both a suspended six-month sentence because they failed to take adequate action to take care of baby Lucas, who died at seven months old with organs shrunk to half their size and without any fat around them.

Judge Mieke Butstraen said the demise of the baby was ?the result of the systematic offer of food that was not suitable.?

Because of that, ?his health was seriously impeded and he eventually died? three years ago, weighing only 4.3 kilogrammes (9.5 pounds), barely a 1 kilogramme (2.2 pounds) more in weight than when he was born.[...]The parents own a natural dietary shop and backed alternative food to the fullest, applying it to their newly born third child.

Even though the baby was not diagnosed with lactose or gluten intolerance, the parents suspected Lucas had that, and started experimenting with different alternatives like rice, quinoa and buckwheat milk. They did not consult a doctor, court papers show and stopped going to social care for babies.

Instead they took advice from clients at the shop and looked on the internet. ?The defendants knew the precarious health situation of their child, yet refused to call in medical help in time,? the judge said.

On the day of his death, when his situation quickly deteriorated, Lucas was first taken to a homeopathic doctor. He was dead when he finally got to a hospital. [...]

I am not posting this to gloat about a dead baby, make no mistake. But these fucking idiots everywhere thinking they know better. How many dead children do we need until people stop experimenting on their children when it comes to vaccinations and diets?

I am not posting this to gloat about a dead baby, make no mistake. But these fucking idiots everywhere thinking they know better. How many dead children do we need until people stop experimenting on their children when it comes to vaccinations and diets?

I firmly believe it's the lack of deaths that lead to this idiocy, especially on the anti vaccine side of things.

Now, I'm not old enough to remember when smallpox ran wild. Nor can I remember the children in iron lungs with poliomyelitis. And in my lifetime, there's not been a single measles death in Norway that I know of. But I'm an avid reader of history. So I know that when they declared smallpox eradicated (close enough, labs don't count), it was hailed as humanity's greatest achievement - ever. I know that people got paralyzed, hurt for life or even died from polio. I know that before we begun vaccinating for measles, 5-10 kids died from it every single year. A much larger number lost their hearing on one or two ears. Others had to suffer like hell in hospitals for weeks. Much in the same way I know how bad restrictive nationalism can be if left to its own devices, as a student of history, I know what happens when you don't vaccinate.

So, idiot parents of the world, if you're reading this: Listen to your doctor on nutrition for your kids. And vaccinate your fucking children. Thank you.

Charlotte mayoral candidate reminds voters ? she?s white

A Charlotte mayoral candidate wants people to know that she?s Republican, smart ? and white.

?VOTE FOR ME!? Kimberley Paige Barnette posted on Facebook. ?REPUBLICAN & SMART, WHITE, TRADITIONAL.?

Barnette, who turned 53 on Friday, is a former Mecklenburg County magistrate making her first run for office.

She could not be immediately reached.

The post drew angry responses on Facebook.

?You are NOT doing conservatives or Republicans any favors,? one man wrote.

In a WTVI debate last month, Barnette criticized last September?s Charlotte protesters. She called the protests ?an expression of Democratic behavior.?

Asked how the city could help its lower-income residents, Barnette said, ?I don?t think we should encourage more lower-income people to (come to) Charlotte.?

?We should attract higher-income people.?

Barnette is a distant long-shot in a GOP primary featuring city council member Kenny Smith and businessman Gary Dunn.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article170742532.html#storylink=cpy

She must be after that blind racist vote...

Only a blind person would benefit from that statement, and only someone who hates other races would, if white, be happy to hear it.

Stop the world NOW! I need to get the hell off.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...is-real-violated-couples-charter-rights-court

(obviously I approve of the Court’s decision. It’s that this happened at all I find utterly, to-my-bones chilling.)

FYI: No tinfoil hat required. Hidden agenda of religious persecution bolded below.

National Post said:
Christian couple that lost foster children for refusing to lie about Easter Bunny vindicated by Ontario court

Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton put promoting the Easter Bunny ahead of preventing possible trauma to children when it removed the girls with only one day’s notice, a judge found

Adrian Humphreys
March 7, 2018
5:05 PM EST

An Ontario child welfare agency placed promoting belief in the Easter Bunny above preventing possible trauma when it removed two girls from a foster home because the Christian couple refused to lie about the bunny’s existence, an Ontario judge ruled.

In a stinging indictment of the actions of the Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton, a court judgment declared the CAS violated the foster parent’s right to freedom of religion and freedom of expression when the children were taken from their home and their fostering agreement terminated over the Easter Bunny dilemma.

Derek and Frances Baars, who lived in Hamilton at the time but have since moved to Edmonton, sued the Children’s Aid Society last year, saying a CAS worker insisted they proactively tell two girls in their care, aged three and four, the Easter Bunny was genuine, despite the couple’s belief that all lying is wrong.

The Baars sought no money, only a court declaration their rights were violated and that they not be blackballed from future fostering.

Justice Andrew Goodman of Ontario’s Superior Court of Justice did just that in his 62-page judgment released Tuesday.

After a dispute over the Easter Bunny in 2016, the CAS removed the children, ended the Baars’ ability to foster other local children and, likely, interfered with the couple’s ability to foster children in Alberta, Goodman found.

Goodman said the CAS’s actions were “capricious,” “not in the children’s best interests” and potentially reveal an “underlying animus” by the society and its workers.

The Baars are Christians and members of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of North America.

Francis Baar, the former foster mother, greeted the judgment with joy: “We are very thankful for it, that we’ve been vindicated. Our names have been cleared and we don’t have that hanging over us anymore,” she said in an interview.

The CAS said the children were not removed for the foster parents refusing to lie about the bunny but for refusing to support the birth mother’s wishes and failing to be respectful of cultural needs of the children.

“Nothing can be further from the truth,” Goodman wrote.

“It appears that the society would not be satisfied with anything other than confirmation from the Baars that they would lie about the Easter Bunny,” his judgment said.

Despite evidence showing the children were well cared for and the Baars provided a safe, secure and happy home, the CAS removed the children with only one day’s notice, an act, court heard in evidence from child experts, that was a “potentially traumatizing event.”

There are times when child welfare workers need to swoop in, such as physical or sexual abuse, Goodman wrote, but nuance over the Easter Bunny is not one of them.

“Given the disruption that these young children had already faced in their lives, there is no doubt that there was a need for stability, permanency and care in their lives. It is very clear from the evidence that the children were being cared for, that the Baars were providing them with stability and were turning their minds to the facets of care required for the children’s development and happiness.

“However, by taking the children away on such short notice, the Society took that away from them and contributed to the turmoil these children had already faced in their short lives. As (a CAS case worker) states in one of her case notes, ‘is it more important to have the Easter Bunny or permanency?’ The Society very clearly chose the Easter Bunny,” Goodman wrote.

Evidence was clear the Baars sincerely believe it is wrong to lie, including lying to promote belief in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. The Baars made their position clear to the CAS before being accepted as foster parents, the court heard.

At Christmas 2015, shortly after the girls arrived in their home, the Baars asked the birth mother — through a written book that is exchanged back and forth via the CAS — what presents the girls might like for Christmas. The mom’s reply was about various toys with no specific requests about Santa or other aspects of celebration.

Afterwards, the mom thanked the Baars for sending Christmas photos of the girls opening gifts and said they looked like they were “having fun,” adding, “Thank you for making Christmas a good time for them.”

There were no written requests from the mom to the Baars as Easter approached regarding the Easter Bunny, court heard, despite the mother offering requests and instructions on several other matters, such as their preferred hair care products.

The CAS had a “replete lack of evidence” as to the views of the mother and nothing about the alleged insistence on how Easter should be celebrated, Goodman found.

The only evidence offered at trial was testimony by CAS placement worker Tracey Lindsay, who was a witness “whose evidence I reject as principally unsubstantiated and somewhat self-serving,” Goodman wrote.

A child welfare expert, whose report was entered into evidence, said the best interests of the children “were lost sight of and considered secondary to Ms. Lindsay’s own agenda.”

After months of the girls being in their home and after the Easter Bunny discussions, Lindsay told the Baars she was afraid the Baars would discriminate against same-sex couples and if a gay couple was a prospective adoptive family they might teach the girls the couple was “living in sin,” court heard.

The Baars dismissed the concern. Court also heard there were no prospective adoptive parents, same sex or otherwise, as the children were not up for adoption.

“It seems likely that Lindsay’s discussion regarding prospective same-sex couples to the Baars was fueled by a potential stereotypical belief in the inability of Christians to support same-sex marriage,” Goodman ruled.

Dominic Verticchio, executive director of the Hamilton CAS, apologized to the Baars through the Post for what happened.

“We recognize what our mistakes were,” Verticchio said. “We respect the decision of the court… and we have to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

“I apologize for what the foster parents went through. I can’t change the past but I can change the future.”

As for the Baars, they are in the process of applying to adopt a child in Edmonton and hope the ruling helps their application move smoothly through the bureaucracy.

Last edited:
wait...US kids think the easter bunny is real?
what about the easter bells? they also think they fly over their house at night?

i don't think we ever tell kids those are real. they're cartoon characters!

santa is real...but not the easter bunny!

Last edited:
bone;n3547122 said:
wait...US kids think the easter bunny is real?
what about the easter bells? they also think they fly over their house at night?

i don't think we ever tell kids those are real. they're cartoon characters!

santa is real...but not the easter bunny!

This is a story about Canadian kids and foster parents, please get your facts straight, Frenchy!

Ben Carson blames his wife for ordering a $31,000 dining table.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobby...ficers-to-pin-unsolved-crimes-on-random-black

Probe found Fla. police chief told officers to pin unsolved crimes on random black people
The police chief in a small Florida town is accused of encouraging his officers to pin unsolved crimes on random, nearby black people so the department would have a better arrest record, the Miami Herald reported Thursday.

Former Biscayne Park Chief Raimundo Atesiano and two officers, Raul Fernandez and Charlie Dayoub, have been charged with falsely accusing a black Haitian-American teenager — identified as T.D. — with burglaries to impress local officials in the village north of Miami Shores.
All have pleaded not guilty to the accusations. A trial date is set for later this month.

The charges were part of a long history of targeting random people to achieve a spotless crime-solving record before an internal investigation in 2014, the Herald reported.[...]
Four officers — a third of the tiny, 12-man force — admitted to an outside investigator that they felt pressured to file inaccurate charges.
De La Torre is the only one that mentioned targeting black people, but former Biscayne Park village manager Heidi Shafran told the newspaper that the orders given to officers were clear.
“The letters said police were doing a lot of bad things,” Shafran said. “It said police officers were directed to pick up people of color and blame the crimes on them.”[...]

T.D, a teenager who had several previous run-ins with the cops, was charged with four previously unsolved burglaries.
The report cited no witnesses, fingerprints, evidence, confessions or production of stolen property, the Herald noted.
The Miami-Dade state attorney’s office later dismissed all the charges against T.D., including previous accusations of fleeing and eluding the scene of a crime and those related to a rape case.
He was never formally charged with any crime.[...]

[No message]

They obviously don't understand that the sins of the father are not the child's responsibility.

Nope, if anyone associated with you has said anything which can be constructed as offensive at any point in their life, it's your responsibility as soon as you become a public figure. Be ashamed of yourself! how dare you! :p

Sad bit is, there's people on positions of relative power actually think this way.

Last edited:
ScarFace88;n3552672 said:
[h=1]Conor Daly loses Lilly Diabetes sponsorship over remark his father made over 30 years ago[/h]
https://www.theindychannel.com/spor...over-remark-his-father-made-over-30-years-ago
A "racial slur for African-Americans"? Might it have been the "N-word"? Or maybe a "racially insensitive term ending with 'igger'"? :rolleyes: I keep asking myself what sense it might make to censor yourself while referring to the racist utterings (alleged or otherwise) of someone; you don't automatically endorse racism by quoting a racist. What you do do automatically is expose it, which is a fair bit better than tip-toeing around it.