Political WTFuckingtosh

I disagree, I believe the progress done on that cause has been done because all of us agree it is a good cause, even if we disagree on the methods to achieve it ("all of us" and "we" not exclusive to people reading this text) . Greta mostly does PR, no different than a million other activists except she's younger than the average. But that's neither here nor there. In that sense, she has more in common with Rittenhouse as "ambassador for $position" than we may care to admit. Again, there are my thoughts on the matter, I am merely presenting them

But let's not hyperfocus on that, him getting a stage entrance like he's fucking Mick Jagger is indeed political WTFuckingtosh.

MP doesn’t know whether she attended Downing St Party

Republicans are trying to gaslight that evil liberals are CRTing and LGBTing education to the point that there needs to be a revolution!

The most recent overly dramatic republican meatpuppet with a developed puddle of cum fuck trophy said: she heard students who identify as cats are allowed to use a litter box.

Back in the day they would have thanked her for her time, refered her for a 5150 evaluation and move on.

Now enter Michigan Republican Party Co-Chair Meshawn Maddock. She amplified it...

The superintendent was forced to send out an email to all the parents to address the rumor.

Yeah, I seen that and tried to block it from my memory bank. I think Maddock is just trying to get into the spotlight and stay there.

As always, stay classy Michigan.

Exactly. it's a lazy news story, guaranteed to cause outrage clicks and be easily broken into talking points for fun and clout.

Part of a greater pattern

Exactly. it's a lazy news story, guaranteed to cause outrage clicks and be easily broken into talking points for fun and clout.

That makes it sound like this is a fabricated thing. Maddock says and promotes a lot of things like this. Because of her position in the GOP, she isn't on the fringe, she influences the party and will get covered.

It is not my intention to make it sound like it is fabricated. Just highlighting the pattern that makes such things make the headlines and, usually for worse, causes them to be far more influential than they actually would. It's the modern, politically-laden example of having an article everytime someone says the earth is flat. And we know where that left us.

That makes it sound like this is a fabricated thing. Maddock says and promotes a lot of things like this. Because of her position in the GOP, she isn't on the fringe, she influences the party and will get covered.

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=VDrxwMA36qw&feature=share
Listen to the applause she got after she spouted off that crazy.

Crazy or in denial that they are in the party of crazy.

Then for a person in her position to do that we are a step away from Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines

Last edited:
This guy.... he really doesn't have any morals, does he?