Poll: Vote on a RWD V8 saloon

Poll: Vote on a RWD V8 saloon

• Total voters

JCE

Car(s)
2016 Dodge Charger RT / 2015 Jeep Renegade
The premium car discussion is dead, not going to concentrate on one. But I'd prefer really anything that's RWD and has a V8 in saloon form. My budget is an MSRP of $16,000-20,000. My budget is better now that I got promoted this week at work. A V8 is a requirement, unless you've got a great looking sub-6 second to 60mph 6cyl. Oh and need something newer than 2004 and less than 70,000 miles.

My choices are...

BMW 5-series
Dodge Charger R/T
Dodge Magnum R/T
Ford Crown Victoria
Infiniti M
Or something else...

I'm writing on my iPod touch so forgive the halfassed posts...

Last edited:
Crown Vic? Premium? okay sport....

I'd go for a 5-series, like this one.

Do you still have those silly year restrictions in your requirements? And do you *really* have to have a V8? Edit: And yeah, there's no way in hell the Crown Vic is 'premium'.

Crown Vic? Premium? okay sport....

I'd go for a 5-series, like this one.

Love that Beemer but too old...

Do you still have those silly year restrictions in your requirements? And do you *really* have to have a V8? Edit: And yeah, there's no way in hell the Crown Vic is 'premium'.

What I meant was the premium only talk is over. And my preference is a V8 yes. I will take a very fast V6...but there aren't many.

Lincoln Town Car

That's the one Panther car my fianc?e won't like...

Absolutely! Just need to get a GT or GXP in my mileage and price range. The ONLY GM product I like with four doors.

Still a strong contender. Infact I can get a brand new 2010 or 2011 P71 for around $21,000. I'd so do it too...

Last edited:
That is too new and too expensive... Great car though...the color is fantastic.

Last edited:
Love the M (especially M56, but that would be out of the price range). Would also consider Caddy/G8.

I'm guessing it can be auto or manual based on your choices, so how about a Lincoln LS? or a Lexus LS400?

They (V6) did make manual LSs.

Can't believe noone has suggested......

lsx-Miata-2.jpg

I know it's not a saloon but.........