• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Pontiac GTO

Leppy

Hey guys,

Got bored at uni during a tutorial and notice photoshop was on the computers so instead of listening I had a play around for 20 minutes and this is what I came up with.

Original.
gto5800x6005ng.jpg

And here's the chop.
gtomerc800x6003kj.jpg

I noticed a few things I hadn't fixed up like the bottom of the rear wheel (and the fact it needs more tyre) and the bumper is a bit dodge but I reckon its a decent effort for 20 minutes.

Anyways back to listening to my energy management tutorial.

for 20min its definitely a nice job :thumbsup:
the dtm merc bodykit looks nice on the gto ;)
the rims are waaay to big, there's no way those things could fit in there :D and there are a few other details, but for 20mins its quite ok i guess :thumbup:

THat thing looks way out of proportion, but the quality of the chop is great for the amount of time you spent on it. Much better than I could do.

*wishes he was in school again to have so much time on his hands :p *

pdanev said:
for 20min its definitely a nice job :thumbsup:
the dtm merc bodykit looks nice on the gto ;)
the rims are waaay to big, there's no way those things could fit in there :D and there are a few other details, but for 20mins its quite ok i guess :thumbup:

haha yeah you're right. me and a mate were just going stupid with it. Meh. The novelty of it all was fun.

Its a great chop mate but I think if you had removed the badge (Near the front tyres) the body kit would look perfect. Its an excellent job for 20 min dash.