• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

POP3 email

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
hey guys, how do u set up one of these. i have msn plus and it says i can make one but i need a site to do it for me. do n e of yo guys have this?

moreover is this a way of seeing your email even when they've blocked hotmail?

just start microsoft outlook and follow the instruction... if its your first time opening it... it'll help you setup... what do you expect us to do... make a step-by-step guide when you can just google it or read the help in Outlook or hotmail

I believe they've stopped allowing hotmail to be set up from Outlook.
Not sure if it is for new hotmail accounts or if it is only for people that weren't already using hotmail through Outlook.

tools->email accounts->add new email account->pop3
enter name, email address, incoming and outgoing server info, and supply user name and password.

ESPNSTI said:
I believe they've stopped allowing hotmail to be set up from Outlook.
Not sure if it is for new hotmail accounts or if it is only for people that weren't already using hotmail through Outlook.

The new ones lost support in outlook(express) and now there busy making the old ones loose that also. But this is only for the free accounts, when you pay for it, you can use it in outlook(express).
And Jason, no need to get so "angry" about you not getting the info you need. Ever heard of Google? If you use him right, he's your best friend. Also try the 'F1' button in your favo email program.
But, as said before, just start outlook(express) and you'll see that setting up an msn/hotmail account in these programs is very easy. Even for a noob.

Greetz Johan

Outlook has built in support for checking Hotmail. No need for POP3.