• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Popularity of hosts...

Popularity of hosts...

• Jeremy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Richard

• James (If he was there)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

F12Bwth

I was watching these two items on ebay....

Clarkson.jpg

Hammond.jpg

I hafta guess that many women were bidding on hammond.. or the whole world hates Jeremy Clarkson... AND wheres James May?? Id have liked to bid on one of him.

P.S. NYC AutoShow2005 http://photobucket.com/albums/y136/F12Bwth4/

I wouldn't bid on any, but gun to my head, I would bid on Clarkson, because he's the wildest one of the three.

I WOULD bid on a picture of the three of them together though. That'll make a nice memento.

IF I would buy any of them, I'd go for a team picture with all 3 of them...

Buba

ChaoZ said:
I wouldn't bid on any, but gun to my head, I would bid on Clarkson, because he's the wildest one of the three.

I WOULD bid on a picture of the three of them together though. That'll make a nice memento.

same, but simply cause hes the cheapest rather than cause hes the wildest.

Hammond also has the advantage that he still presents shows that aren't related with cars (he did the coverage of crufts for example)

hmm....i love clarksons humour. I find top gear can make you laugh more than some comedy shows.

what about hammond?....well he has some good reporting skills...i especially liked it when he done the review on the zonda convertible (dont know why...just stuck in my head)

james....well you got to give it to him! he is well....different. Also he is a very good reporter and the fact that people have voted for him shows that he has done well considering he isnt using any sex appeal or any previous success like the others.

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
This is sort of a repost, but it was bound to come up again. :)

I think we'll always have to deal with this sort of stuff as new members come on board. Yeah, it's been talked about before, but oh well.

I like James May for his stoic British humour, Clarkson for his huge ego, and Hammond for being the brunt of Clarkson's jokes. I don't think you could have a better match of different characters...that's what gives the show so much charisma.

Well, someone find the old thread and bump it so I can lock this one. :p

Okay, there we go. :lock:

And to those that say bumping threads is bad, stuff like this is the exception. Better to bump and old thread than make a new one (assuming you knew about the old one ;)).

When I talk about bumping, I'm saying don't bump a thread on someone's pet rock just to say like "rocks suck, my plant owns" or something. Follow? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.