Porsche Carrera 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veyron

Hey guys, just letting you have a look at our vehicles, haven't got any pictures of the Porsche (Yet) apart from a video i took in it, admiring the view before shopping..

I'll take a few pictures tommorow and i have a new 5 series BMW on the way so hopefully get a few pictures of her aswell.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WlDlbsNGrU&feature=channel_page[/YOUTUBE]

Is it your family's or dealership owned? (do you work at the dealership that has the vehicles)

Looks nice btw.

That's cool. I have a pretty sweet McLaren F1 myself.

err I hope you don't own a 911 at the age of 19

I dont see why not, there are 19 year old F1 drivers, a bad driver will kill himself no matter what car he is in, 2CV or Ferarri.

I'm personally giving him the benefit of the doubt at this point. I'm assuming he works for a dealership or that it is his parent's

Last edited:
I don't really care, I just don't think that a 911 is appropriate for a 19 year old. You can't learn in one, imho.

At 19 he shouldn't still be learning to drive, imho. Not all new drivers are irresponsible.

well 911 is a good first car if you can afford to buy,run and maintain it. Like all cars.. Well at 19 it should be difficult, but well some do have their finances sorted out at very young age.

Porsche is my Auntie's though i will post pictures of my BMW when i recieve it in a day or two.

My cousin is trying to convince her to let me drive it, he owns a Mercedes CL63 AMG.

At 19 he shouldn't still be learning to drive, imho. Not all new drivers are irresponsible.

Unless he has done some sort of competitive driving (even a little), he is still learning. I still did dumb shit when I was 19 and, looking back, I'd say I was still way better/safer/ more aware than most of my friends.

Porsche is my Auntie's though i will post pictures of my BMW when i recieve it in a day or two.

My cousin is trying to convince her to let me drive it, he owns a Mercedes CL63 AMG.

cool :) what BMW are you getting?

Unless he has done some sort of competitive driving (even a little), he is still learning. I still did dumb shit when I was 19 and, looking back, I'd say I was still way better/safer/ more aware than most of my friends.

And just because you did dumb things doesn't mean everyone else does. And yes, all drivers are learning the entire time, it's the idea of experience, but at 19 he should have more than enough experience to drive a 911 safely.

And just because you did dumb things doesn't mean everyone else does. And yes, all drivers are learning the entire time, it's the idea of experience, but at 19 he should have more than enough experience to drive a 911 safely.

True, he could be trying out for F1 for all I know. However, statistics are very much against 19 year olds. Also, the experience curves levels out over time and I think that at 19 its still fairly steep.

It'll be brand new, though it is nothing compared to the cars around here, saw a Shelby GT500 down the local store (Where the Bentley was parked in the video.) :D

So where do all the cars in your family come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.