Porsche Carrera 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 19 he shouldn't still be learning to drive, imho. Not all new drivers are irresponsible.

I've been driving for 2 years now and I'm still learning. And I believe I will still be learning in 10 years. And I'm not a bad driver.. :) Unlike pretty much all of my friends I haven't had any accidents in my two years.

Though I think i would be able to drive a 911, I don't kid myself to thinking that I would be able to control it properly while going fast right off the bat. Nor should anyone my age or around my age :b

Unless your name is Sebastian Vettel of course.. :b

look man, i really hope i mean REALLY hope you're not trying something similar to Mr. 350Z guy we had here recently

I've been driving for 2 years now and I'm still learning. And I believe I will still be learning in 10 years. And I'm not a bad driver.. :) Unlike pretty much all of my friends I haven't had any accidents in my two years.

Though I think i would be able to drive a 911, I don't kid myself to thinking that I would be able to control it properly while going fast right off the bat. Nor should anyone my age or around my age :b

Unless your name is Sebastian Vettel of course.. :b

Thank. You. +rep

As they've always said, very hard work! ;P
Well, I hope you do appreciate having access to all these cars. The majority of people works hard all their lives and never gets the chance to even ride in one of those, let alone own one of them.

Oh, and while you're taking pictures, it would be nice of you to put a sheet of paper on the car that says something like "for FinalGear" or something, just so we can be sure you're not fooling around. No offense meant, it's just that this has happened before more than once.

Last edited:
How the hell are you so rich?!?!?!?

I think I'm lucky driving an acura tsx at 18, but shit, you are extremely lucky then to be driving a $30K-$50K car starting out.

Last edited:
Yeah, we get alot of bullshit around here..

This subforum is for posting photos of the car YOU own and drive-- not one from your parents, or aunts, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.