• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Porsche GT3-RS

944_hammond

What do you think of the new GT3. Only one down grade you cant get one here. And you can only have the wheels painted. Oh by the way the other day i saw this awesome Porsche 911 it was HOT PINK !!!!!!!, thats gnar core.

Yeah, I'd take a 911 GT3 RS anyday. Pure race car...gimme gimme gimme. Just like the Lotus Exige Sport.

The GT3-RS is too pure, a normal GT3 or GT2 are better solutions if you want to use the car everyday and take it to a track in the weekend's. If you don't want to go to the track at all, you should get a turbo or a normal Carrera S 8)

A regular GT3 or GT2 would be just fine with me as well but if you got the money and another car get the RS gotta love those turbo's too and what about supercharging in the GT3 or any what do you think?

Speaking of porsches I was with my friend the other day and we saw a lime green 914 it was cherry

yeah i figure its fast enough but everyone has there own opinion if i had one id leave it alone

TBH I have no idea which models which :lol: :p :? Whatever said or done, i'd take the turbo...its an impressive badge to have on your car.

It's very cool to own a Porsche, but you have to remember that the engine in the back spoils the handling of the car in unproper hands...(Personal Experience driving a 996 Turbo. It snapped out of my hand entering @60mph in the motorway)

Think about it, if the 911 handles like soap, add to that recipe a Turbo.... I love the GT3 RS. It seems to be one of the best Porsches money can buy

Cheers!!!

The 997 Turbo has to kill the F-430.
In order to do that, it's got to be very, very special...hopefully Porsche will not dissappoint.

Ethan said:
It's very cool to own a Porsche, but you have to remember that the engine in the back spoils the handling of the car in unproper hands
But in careful, eager hands, the car is a BLAST to drive!

It's like a pit bull...treat it wrong and it'll rip your face to shreds. Treat it right and it's a great, playful friend.

That's the thing though. Only proper drivers should drive a Porsche. Look at the two wrecked M5s. If people can't handle an M5, forget the Porsche. I personally will have a Porsche...need to drive one ;)

Mischief007 said:
That's the thing though. Only proper drivers should drive a Porsche. Look at the two wrecked M5s. If people can't handle an M5, forget the Porsche. I personally will have a Porsche...need to drive one ;)
I make it a point to drive whatever I can get my greedy mitts on!

997 Turbo! or any Porsche for that matter!

GT3 RS is an awesome car.

This pic below is one I spotted last year. He overtook us on the way home, I was sat about 150mph and he overtook us as if we were standing still. He was showing 201mph on the clock apparently!!

DSCF2665_Custom.JPG

It snapped out of my hand entering @60mph in the motorway)

That could happen in any rear drive/engine car though. Happened to me plenty. Its just the car telling you you've overdone it

Dr. Woo said:
Mischief007 said:
I make it a point to drive whatever I can get my greedy mitts on!

I will start doing that soon, hopefully ;).