Spoilers: Porsche Panamera Official Pics Leaked

Don't mind it actually. The last one looks supermean.

lolwut

00mr2spyder.jpg

1568747c.jpg

2007-volvo-C30_JUMP.jpg

3330649d.jpg

^ The front quarter shots look pretty good, but the side elevation looks like a slammed and squashed Cayenne .... as for the rear, I was thinking more Chrysler Crossfire:

crossfire_home.jpg

They shouldn't have tried to make it look like a Porsche.

They shouldn't have tried to make it look like a Porsche.

There's no reason why they couldn't have used the same design language. But no, they had to have exactly the same fixtures as well (front and rear).

portable_flamethrower.png

KILL IT WITH...well, you know.

It looks like a Chinese knock-off of a stretched VW Beetle wearing a Boy Scout-issue camping backpack stuffed to the gills with feces. Now we know that anybody who willingly goes out of their way to buy one is merely a brand snob - which is why they made the PORSCHE badge on the back so large.

And I'm not even a PCA-card-carrying snob - I just hate this thing. Where's the guy that did the 928? Somebody pull him out of retirement, please. :roll:

Well, since you all hate it so much, you 20+ years old would of course turn down a free test drive without a second thought, wouldn't you? ;)

I mean, everything else would be hypocrisy after all :p

Well, since you all hate it so much, you 20+ years old would of course turn down a free test drive without a second thought, wouldn't you? ;)

I'd rather walk. :tease:

The front has way too much C6 vette in it and the rear has way too much chrysler crossfire.

Hand on my heart ... if I walked into a Porsche dealership, that would not be high on my list of cars to test drive.

Now we know that anybody who willingly goes out of their way to buy one is merely a brand snob - which is why they made the PORSCHE badge on the back so large.

HOLY CRAP! That's totally why Porsche is bringing this out! It's not a car, it's a cock-o-meter with wheels!

The only way I would drive it is if they let me wear the Official Top Gear Forced To Drive A Really Ugly And Embarrassing Car Headgear:

vlcsnap-10190989.png

vlcsnap-10191097.png

Well, in your case I believe it :)

Well, in your case I believe it :)
Only because he's 31, you age-ist! :p

I'm honestly trying to figure out why that PORSCHE badge is on the back, because no other current Porsche has it that I know of.

Yeah, suuure... I so believe you wouldn't try it out ;)

Not all 20-year olds are slack-jawed, sniveling easily-amused yokels lusting after every new shiny bauble impulsively. I'd be curious to check one out, but that would be about it.

How about you? Would you test-drive one if you had the chance? Seeing as you're a geezer...in comparison. ;)

Only because he's 31, you age-ist! :p

I'm honestly trying to figure out why that PORSCHE badge is on the back, because no other current Porsche has it that I know of.

See above:

HOLY CRAP! That's totally why Porsche is bringing this out! It's not a car, it's a cock-o-meter with wheels!