Spoilers: Porsche Panamera Official Pics Leaked

First thing I thought when I saw the front was c6 corvette too. It is starting to grow on me now though. I'd never want this over, say, a Quatraporte, but I know I'll still be really excited when I see one of these on the road.

It looks better than I expected. I imagine it will be bought by people who want Quattroporte exclusivity and german quality.

hrm... I may have to retract my previous statements of a "crap" shape (litterally). I wouldn't call it pretty, but it looks a helluvalot better than those preproduction things

still, the Lambo 4 door car > everything

It looks really bloated and fat. Not athletic looking at all.

Aston Martin Rapide and Lambo Estoque should walk all over this styling wise.

This is one of the most interesting designs I've ever seen. It manages to have the styling elements of a sedan, wagon and coupe, all in one. Doesn't mean I like it though.

Its disappointing and thats because of pictures of the original concept, which was so darn cool. Thats the image I've had in my head every day I've seen more spy-photos of it going round the 'ring. And to see this....it just misses the mark, although practically speaking - it doesn't seem too bad.

Compared to the likes of the Aston and Lambo 4-door concepts and the Merc CLS 63 AMG - this just seems bland. But maybe it'll be much better to live with on a day to day basis. Porsche do really good interiors, and this one looks very nice also.

Looks pretty good IMO. esp when you consider that yeah, its fat but than means people can fit inside:rolleyes:

The more I look at it the more I like it!
Sure, it's unusual, but it is a different take on the three box sedan shape.
I for one have a goal of getting a Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari/R8/Sexy supercar before I'm 40. Anyone who "wants to be a cock" and join me is very much welcome!

It sure looks good. But then again, I'm a Porsche fanboy! :p

Even if most think it's ugly, there'll still be a whole lot of people buying them, like the Cayenne.

the rear isn't pretty, it looks odd o_O

Should of done a more traditional looking rear of a sedan but still implementing the same porsche design somewhat.

you have seen the ugly bastard.. now you can hear it too.

[YOUTUBE]fnIYqNxbKRs[/YOUTUBE]

Wow. It's almost as boring-sounding as it is ugly-looking.

Looking at the video, the front end looks way too tall. Like they forgot it was front engined and at the last minute welded a big swath of metal into the original design when they realized the engine wouldn't fit.

Heeeey porsche? Um yes. You now own VW. You know, a bunch of practical cars a lot of them 4 door?

Why do we need this? I'd rather just have a fast jetta.....

Heeeey porsche? Um yes. You now own VW. You know, a bunch of practical cars a lot of them 4 door?

Why do we need this? I'd rather just have a fast jetta.....

Srsly. Jetta GLI is probably faster than this behemoth...

Looks pretty good IMO. esp when you consider that yeah, its fat but than means people can fit inside:rolleyes:

Not that you'll have any friends who want to ride in it, or any friends at all come to think of it. Good for carrying concrete slabs at over 100 though.

so, is it a hatch or a wagon? it's far too ugly to be a proper sedan..

so, is it a hatch or a wagon? it's far too ugly to be a proper sedan..

You know the X6? How they say it's not a car, not a van, not a wagon, etc?

Well this really is! It's nothing!

I've just bought a Porsche Panamera Nothing! Conformity is for suckers (or some such drivel)!

I'm willing to brand it a wagon and be done with it.