Spoilers: Porsche Panamera Official Pics Leaked

I just saw one uncamouflaged on the street and it looked more like an estate with a slightly curved roof to me. The hump back doesn't suit the car.

Has Bangle been hanging around at Porsche or something?? It is not THAT bad, but my first impression of the profile shot was "damn that thing is fat and pointless."

Last edited:
Porsche Panamera Stingray GTR Edition:

porschestingraygtr-00.jpg
porschestingraygtr-02.jpg
porschestingraygtr-06.jpg
porschestingraygtr-07.jpg
porschestingraygtr-08.jpg
porschestingraygtr-10.jpg
porschestingraygtr-11.jpg
porschestingraygtr-13.jpg
porschestingraygtr-19.jpg

Could you be any more ostentatious?

Even without the Cyrillic Letters ins the first to shots, it?s a dead give-away that this is intended for the russian market almost exclusively. The interior is so tasteless, I want to puke.

And is this really a porsche product? Not some tuning-companys crime?

Pretty sure it is the devil spawn of some tuning company which begs the question, why bump this thread when this aftermarket Panamera isn't even made by Porsche?

The exterior isn't actually all that bad, don't you think? For a Panamera anyways.

But that interior, holy moly is it ever atrocious! Wow.

^ +1

When I started scrolling I was impressed by the fact that they didn't further molest the exterior,
but they obviously felt the need to compensate that with the worst interior ever (well this and the whale-penis-leather-interior another Russian car had).

Oh my goodness my eyes just exploded.

Let's just hope that one of the standard features is a pair of robotic arms that strangle the owner when he first gets in. It would do the world a big favour.

On a related note, I just saw a Panamera for realz few days ago. Good God, that thing is even uglier IRL than in pictures.

You have to wonder what the fuck were they thinking with that interior, someone took a step back and said, yes this is a good looking interior.

You have to wonder what the fuck were they thinking with that interior, someone took a step back and said, yes this is a good looking interior.

The problem is the fact that they stepped back 50 yrds before they looked and said that. Probably would have been different had they just gotten out and turned around. 50 yard rules fails again.

And is this really a porsche product? Not some tuning-companys crime?

Its by a Russian tuning firm called Topcar. The exterior is actually alright but god damn that interior needs to burn in hell.

I'm more interested in its name. Stingray GTR? Collection of random sports car names?

Well according to these guys at least it won't be slow.

WCF said:
Besides the styling enhancements, customers can order a bespoke interior and two performance packages for the Panamera Turbo. The first option enables the twin-turbo 4.8-liter V8 to produce over 600 hp (447 kW / 453 hp) thanks to a new intake manifold, a high-flow air filter and a sports exhaust system. Turning things up a notch, there's also a 700 hp (522 kW / 710 PS) package which has more "sophisticated" modifications.

Clearly aimed for the Russian market.