Spoilers: Porsche Panamera Official Pics Leaked

the car would have looked quite good, if they weren't trying to keep the 911-style rear, which is absolutely horrid. The way they left the 911 rear styling there (why?? there's no engine there!) makes Panamera look like an estate/sportsback/saloon kind of hybrid and as a result it doesn't work at all.

The back is really fat and unsporty and makes the wheels look reaaally tiny
https://pic.armedcats.net/p/pr/predator101/2008/11/23/3330649d.jpg
1996_bugatti_eb112_04_m.jpg

porsche-911-997-targa-4-4s.jpg

Last edited:
Only because he's 31, you age-ist! :p

I'm honestly trying to figure out why that PORSCHE badge is on the back, because no other current Porsche has it that I know of.

As someone pointed out, from behind it is easy to mistake for some other, "lesser" vehicles.

And since the back is so distorted, they couldn't do this traditional slab on the back:

Porsche-911-965-RSR-rear-adjustable-tail-Wing.jpg

911rearlens_i576.jpg

How about you? Would you test-drive one if you had the chance? Seeing as you're a geezer...in comparison. ;)

Oh, I would pretty much try to drive anything, if I'm interested in getting an opinion about it.

I handle it the same way with books, movies, food, drinks, etc.

You see, I have that notion that an opinion is only really worth something, when it is based on firsthand experience. So I always try to personally try out anything I want to have an opinion about and do my best to not get drawn into discussions about things I do not have firsthand experience with.

I know it's a bad and maybe naive habit sometimes - especially on the internet with all its pretending and lying -, but I believe it protects me from embarrassing myself too often ;) (Not that you can always prevent that, mind you...)

:D

Last edited:
You see, I have that notion that an opinion is only really worth something, when it is based on firsthand experience. So I always try to personally try out anything I want to have an opinion about and do my best to not get drawn into discussions about things I do not have firsthand experience with.

<TG regurgitation>
You're the sort of person- I could show you a picture of Paris Hilton, and you'd say "What if she turns out to be intelligent?"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X1bJjIF8Mg[/YOUTUBE]

:lol: :mrgreen:

<TG regurgitation>
You're the sort of person- I could show you a picture of Paris Hilton, and you'd say "What if she turns out to be intelligent?"

Except sporty cars' primary objective is not to look good. ;)

Actually it looks better than the spy shots and renders we had seen :cry:

<TG regurgitation>

Well, I must admit I wouldn't object to "trying her out"...

But I wouldn't wanna "own" her :lol:

Well, I must admit I wouldn't object to "trying her out"...

But I wouldn't wanna "own" her :lol:

Would you really? I think that by this point she might be made entirely out of STDs.

Oh, I would pretty much try to drive anything, if I'm interested in getting an opinion about it.

I handle it the same way with books, movies, food, drinks, etc.

I know it's a bad and maybe naive habit sometimes - especially on the internet with all its pretending and lying -, but I believe it protects me from embarrassing myself too often ;) (Not that you can always prevent that, mind you...)

:D

For the record, I was only talking about how it looks, and you don't need to go down to your Porsche dealer and finagle a drive out of some sleazeball to form an opinion about that.

I'm sure it won't be terribly sucktastic to drive, but it doesn't excuse it from being absolutely revolting to look at.

I'm sure it won't be terribly sucktastic to drive, but it doesn't excuse it from being absolutely revolting to look at.

Well, frankly I think the entire current range of Ferraris looks a lot more awful...

"And you all made fun of me?! Fuck!"

:lol:

Well, frankly I think the entire current range of Ferraris looks a lot more awful...

I can't agree with that. Sure, they're not pretty, but they do have proper proportions and don't appear to suffer for elephantiasis.

I suppose it's a matter of taste, but personally current Ferraris are much more in the realm of boring than ugly.

So I'm seriously the only one that likes it?? I must be a bigger Porsche fanboy than I thought!! Yes the base models are a bit average but I think that Panamera 4S looks awesome!

In what kind of world are we living?! Porsches are ugly and ferraris are boring?! I really can not bear out this statement! :rolleyes:

In what kind of world are we living?! Porsches are ugly and ferraris are boring?! I really can not bear out this statement! :rolleyes:
Don't complain to us, we aren't making the cars. It's gotten so bad, the Ferrari California was my other choice when I was making this avatar.

Exhibit 1:
ferrari_california_autobild_image011.jpg

I also don't really hate it :p
It's quite... special. But I'd want to see one in real life before I can have an opinion. I also didn't like the Cayenne on pictures, but in real life they look pretty good I think.