Porsche Panamera Presentation: Porsche + Elevator + Skyscraper fun :D

D

D-Fence

How to get a Panamera into the 94th floor of a skyscraper (inside!)

Use the Elevator, ofc!

64806542_19a69d9480.jpg

64806545_951f436c12.jpg

64806548_4307d80db1.jpg

64806551_64c74e57f0.jpg

DONE!

64806259_41f4db422a.jpg

We are germanz, we have prezizion! :p

Y'know, in that color, it's not so bad. Not as bad as the Cayenne at least.

Still somewhat ugly.

2m2c5ko.jpg

Actually, I think it looks better than those early spy photos have portrayed it.
And while we're at it, as much as I wanted to hate it, I quite like the X6 as well :cry:

Still don't like the car but putting it in the elevator like that is pretty neat.

In the final picture the car doesn't look so bad, just another bland modern car. BTW where was this?

Are you guys on crack???

Look at that fat ass. It's hideous! Much worse than the Cayenne. At least the Cayenne know what it wants to be - a SUV. What is this supposed to be?

I will even go as far as saying that I will take a X6-M instead of this monstrosity.

Are you guys on crack???

Look at that fat ass. It's hideous! Much worse than the Cayenne. At least the Cayenne know what it wants to be - a SUV. What is this supposed to be?

I will even go as far as saying that I will take a X6-M instead of this monstrosity.

Eh, it's just more cushion for the pushin'. Seems to be the "in" style these days.

Such a pity the elevator cables didn't choose that exact moment to fail...

I'm trying to see it as attractive, but I simply can't.

64806259_41f4db422a.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/ma/magnet/2009/04/21/080614-235618-stewie_loaded_diaper.jpg

They brought it up that high to push it out a window, right?

They're probably going to drop it down the side of the building and release the result as a new, better looking facelift.

Is it just me, or does that back rim look botched?

dunno how much shrooms i have eaten this morning but i like the looks of it.. x6 still is hideous.

too much junk in the trunk.. enough said. Cool how they stuffed the thing in the elevator though :)

Last edited:
I'd just like to see the expression on the cleaning lady's face. Waiting for the lift on the 94th floor. And suddenly *BONG* this gargantuan piece of Panamera-ghetto booty is in her face.

I'd just like to see the expression on the cleaning lady's face. Waiting for the lift on the 94th floor. And suddenly *BONG* this gargantuan piece of Panamera-ghetto booty is in her face.

[YOUTUBE]UkSPUDpe0U8[/YOUTUBE]

Only with, hm, engine sounds.