• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

porshe pwned?

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
b1.jpg

your picture is the pwnd one ................

haz

Now that I look better at it, it seems to be a dog.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! :eek:

/\ Yeah, the driver probably would have been pwoned or whatever the hell jason says, I don't understand his jive speak. :lol: I wonder how fast you have to be going to embed a bird in the windshield of you boxster, Oh Jeremy are you listening, wheres that TopGear Guy, we've got a new challenge for the guys!

VWKafer said:
/\ Yeah, the driver probably would have been pwoned or whatever the hell jason says, I don't understand his jive speak. :lol: I wonder how fast you have to be going to embed a bird in the windshield of you boxster, Oh Jeremy are you listening, wheres that TopGear Guy, we've got a new challenge for the guys!

it looks like a chicken lol. and what i say i think is internet slang, like what all the uber nerds talk like a games.

VWKafer said:

:lmao: put that on the suggestions thread.

what a mess

wow
so much blood into the car.... :yucky:

bihus said:
VWKafer said:

:lmao: put that on the suggestions thread.
They won't be able to make it though, think of the little kids watching and seeing little birds blasting into windshields.... think of the environmentalists that would put top gear out of business after a stunt like that .... think of the pigeons man, think of the pigeons :cry: