Portal 2 [Contains spoilers, you've been warned!]

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
Several occasions of death by crushing, drowning and, last but not least, turrets. :lol: I was laughing uncontrollably at some robot disintegrations.

Last edited:

smib

is a big honkin' homo
Car(s)
2010 Mazda3
I still have to do a couple of co-op sections.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG

smib

is a big honkin' homo
Car(s)
2010 Mazda3
:lol:

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
The first ps3 game I've ever sold , theres no replay value.
Maybe ill rebuy it when we get dlc.

Hazardous

Car(s)
None :/
Played through the co-op last night with a friend over the net. With headsets and a few drinks it was a hugely entertaining five hour session. Why on earth is there no more stuff like this available??

Also, the pc - ps3 co-op compatibility worked like a charm, apart from the annoying fact that the voice chat was always disabled during loading screens. Don't know whether this was caused by pc, ps3 or the steam link in between...

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
I went on the internet and found this

Now I have to play it a second time to see what I've missed

-I didn't saved the oracle turret but found the drydock and the practicing turrets.

LeMans GTR

Sorry for bumping the thread but I just finished this game and damn it is fantastic. I have the feeling that this game actually made me smarter. In hindsight I may have been better off playing this during school time, solving these puzzles reminds me of those word problems in maths. Albeit, much more fun, might actually help to play a couple of test chambers just before studying to ease into it. As for the game itself - utterly, completely, infallibly amazing. The jokes may have fallen a bit flat for me, I mean I chuckled but I wasn't rolling on the floor, but what did hook me in was the mystery during those retro levels, the revelation between Caroline and GlaDOS was nothing short of excellent. I really like the writing in this game. Absolutely cannot wait for the next one.

Karoug

Techno Viking
Car(s)
Scooter power!!
I hope you can wait because Valve is in no particular hurry to release sequels.

I read an interview with some valve guy and he hinted at that there won't be a sequel (and we all know that valve employees can't count to three)...