Portal 2 [Contains spoilers, you've been warned!]

Yeah, they were broken for me at first to. Fixed.

Who here has pre-ordered it on steam? I'z got it a couple weeks ago.

Hey Valve, this looks great and all but . . .

Half Life 2: Episode 3 would be fucking awesome sometime this decade

I pre-ordered the day they opened it.

I might get justified abuse for this... anybody getting it for console? :|

My PC ran the first one, but the end boss with the mist, it ran like a flipbook.

I got the first one for PS3 before I had a capable enough PC. The first game doesn't have a lot of intense action sequences so it was fine. If you don't mind console FPS controls I'm sure this one will be no different. Portal isn't about cutting edge graphics or pixel-perfect aiming controls.

I might get justified abuse for this... anybody getting it for console? :|

My PC ran the first one, but the end boss with the mist, it ran like a flipbook.

From what I hear, the PS3 version will come with a free PC copy and you can do co-op cross-platform. Supposedly.

Unpossible.

From what I hear, the PS3 version will come with a free PC copy and you can do co-op cross-platform. Supposedly.

Ah yes forgot about that, it won't be great using dualshock. But it's my only option of playing it.

Speaking of Portal end boss... it was the worst part of the game. Felt like it was only there as filler.

Look what just arrived at the door!

*Snip*

Birthday presents from the lady.

They look awesome, but I never knew Lady Thatcher gave gifts. Yes, strangely she's the first person that springs to mind when anyone says 'the lady'.

Anyway I haven't pre-ordered yet. I will... Honest.

I think the HL2 EP3 storyline is tied into what happens after Portal 2, that's why it's late. Portal 1 seem to take place before the Combine invasion and 2 after it. About those numbers... What code could they be in? EDIT: there's also this one the frame before: https://pic.armedcats.net/i/ic/icebone/2011/04/05/portal_2_1.jpg

ASCII code.

"Here's Da Beens, Dougtato:You found many.Find the rest.MiKaXsUs FTW"

The one gaasc posted:

"Also... superdinoman's mom"

http://www.undermined.org/tools/computer/asciitranslator.php

Pre-ordered it, nothing downloaded by Steam though yet. How long before release does a game actually get distributed via Steam in general?

Late, they have to finish the game first which is always a challenge for Valve.