Portal 2 [Contains spoilers, you've been warned!]

Okay, thanks.

Too bad it comes out on the 19th, it'll be coming out straight before the absolute busiest period of the week for me. :( Thank the law though for having Monday and Tuesday off for Easter, those two days (if I'm at home) will be spent with this.

Last edited:
Okay, thanks.

Too bad it comes out on the 19th, it'll be coming out straight before the absolute busiest period of the week for me. :( Thank the law though for having Monday and Tuesday off for Easter, those two days (if I'm at home) will be spent with this.

Those two day are off? We don't get an Easter break here so that would be good.

Our university seems to give those two days off for us. Hopefully more, last year they decided about 4 days before Easter to give us the whole week off. But that's another story.

I used to get 3 weeks off for Easter at Uni. Now I just get the standard Friday and Monday, although this year we also get the following Friday and Monday due to the Royal Wedding and May bank holiday.

Who hasn't? :D
I haven't. But then again, I've never really pre-ordered a game or bought it on release day. Prefer to wait for the price to drop or discounts.

And I've never really paid much attention to this game.

I haven't either, there will be plenty to go around on or around release day. They can't run out of digital copies, though maybe temporarily out of bandwidth.

I am so happy that this is coming out the week after all my midterms...

Check your Steam preorders, people, there's a preload button available. :)

Was going to post that as well. I'll wait 'till tomorrow morning for it. Also, lots and lots of games are getting updates related to a Portal 2 ARG lately http://store.steampowered.com/news/ .

Meh, bonus skins for who owns the Potato Sack. And a pin for TF2. I would have preferred to get some content for Portal 2 only by preordering Portal 2.

Last edited:
UNF UNF UNF

Last edited: