Portal 2 [Contains spoilers, you've been warned!]

Several occasions of death by crushing, drowning and, last but not least, turrets. :lol: I was laughing uncontrollably at some robot disintegrations.

Last edited:
I still have to do a couple of co-op sections.

:lol:

The first ps3 game I've ever sold , theres no replay value.
Maybe ill rebuy it when we get dlc.

Co-Op-mode finished, some decent brainteasers there. :)

Played through the co-op last night with a friend over the net. With headsets and a few drinks it was a hugely entertaining five hour session. Why on earth is there no more stuff like this available??

Also, the pc - ps3 co-op compatibility worked like a charm, apart from the annoying fact that the voice chat was always disabled during loading screens. Don't know whether this was caused by pc, ps3 or the steam link in between...

I went on the internet and found this

Now I have to play it a second time to see what I've missed

-I didn't saved the oracle turret but found the drydock and the practicing turrets.

Sorry for bumping the thread but I just finished this game and damn it is fantastic. I have the feeling that this game actually made me smarter. In hindsight I may have been better off playing this during school time, solving these puzzles reminds me of those word problems in maths. Albeit, much more fun, might actually help to play a couple of test chambers just before studying to ease into it. As for the game itself - utterly, completely, infallibly amazing. The jokes may have fallen a bit flat for me, I mean I chuckled but I wasn't rolling on the floor, but what did hook me in was the mystery during those retro levels, the revelation between Caroline and GlaDOS was nothing short of excellent. I really like the writing in this game. Absolutely cannot wait for the next one.

I hope you can wait because Valve is in no particular hurry to release sequels.

I read an interview with some valve guy and he hinted at that there won't be a sequel (and we all know that valve employees can't count to three)...