Positive Opinions of Unpopular Cars

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
Same as mk4 Supra and FnF
Fast and Furious made people think it's God's gift to mankind, but the MKIV Supra is a good car objectively, unlike the DeLorean.

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
Fast and Furious made people think it's God's gift to mankind, but the MKIV Supra is a good car objectively, unlike the DeLorean.
It was at the time but people still treat it as chariot of the gods, which it isn’t. But esthetically i think it looks boring

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Car(s)
2020 Tesla Model 3, 1990 Discovery 1 Bobtail
The Supra can still turn heads, I saw one yesterday and it turned my head. Actually it was the sound that turned my head.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Its funny what pop culture can do to cars. I don’t think we’d have the GT-R today if it weren’t for Gran Turismo. Infact, the Skyline would be just another obscure Japanese sportscar no one has heard of without that game series.

EDIT: Oh I got a great one for this thread...

Saw a Lincoln MKT in real life for the first time today. I liked it in photos, but I really liked it a lot more in real life.

Its the Lincoln badged Ford Flex, and it looks great IMO.

Follow the quote, check the date. Frankly, with a few more years under my belt, I still don’t think it looks terrible, though I definitely wouldn’t put it at “great”.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Yes, but as far as I know, the car is inherently flawed. If it wasn't fore the movie, it would have never reached this icon status.

Yeah, and I wish I had money about 12 years ago for one, I remember eBay had a ton of them for 10-15 grand. :/