Post a pic of yourself IN THE FG SHIRT

Those would have been deemed illegal ages ago here. You have to have at least 1.5mm tread on them. And that's to the control "bump", not the actual bottom of the tread.

:no:

Yah I know, I already have a new set sitting in the basement.
I'll put those on next spring, these will still work until winter starts.
I love it when they're like this though, they're a bit grippier and the initial steering response is a bit better compared to brand new ones.
I do take it easy in the rain when they're this low though.

Is that extreme levels of sun burn on the woman who is standing up?

I gotta ask who the FG old guy is...?

(would post pic but doesn't have shirt)

That's a pic from the lemons race. Left to right: Serj, Quiky, Mrs. Serj (poor sunburnt gal :(), Quiky's coworker (whose nick i appologise to have forgotten :(), Bro Serj (hrlyTECH) and Papa Serj.

That's a pic from the lemons race. Left to right: Serj, Quiky, Mrs. Serj (poor sunburnt gal :(), Quiky's coworker (whose nick i appologise to have forgotten :(), Bro Serj (hrlyTECH) and Papa Serj.

You forgot about me! ;) I'm the redhead on the top-left. And tech. ex-coworker ... except I helped him with shipping all the shirts (and will be doing again for the 2nd batch). So whatever. :p

Last edited:
She is attracted by evilness.... Easy man...

Wouldn't it be kinda neat if he actually did and wore it on the show?

If I had a lot of extra money I'd send a shirt (or 3) to 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TS to see if they'd wear it on a show. Probably not for the in-studio segments, but maybe for a cheap car challenge or a race.

If I had a lot of extra money I'd send a shirt (or 3) to 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TS to see if they'd wear it on a show. Probably not for the in-studio segments, but maybe for a cheap car challenge or a race.

i'll vote for that!
maybe even donate money for it!