Post a pic of yourself

Hehe, yeah - i'm going to Florida in 3 weeks too.

I paid it on the spot - i made a mistake - and to me it's just some cents that doesn't matter - it's better for them to maybe use it to make public transport in Budapest better, than for me to buy 4 beers. :)

Be happy you aren't going there now... with the storm and what. Woe is here...

I just looked at all of the pictures in this thread from the past 8 months. :eek:

He gets his strength from all our souls that we've donated to him over the years. :twisted:

And did you find any of yourself :p

I've actually been thinking about posting a picture of me wearing the FG.com shirt while reading the one TG magazine I have (which would just happen to cover my face).

The last time I posted a picture, it got Photoshopped to hell and back so I'm really not wanting to post another.

Do you remember what my hair looks like? (rules: 1. no going back to look 2. no aaurora :mrgreen:)

I was too busy checking out the "Not Dudes". :p

I've actually been thinking about posting a picture of me wearing the FG.com shirt while reading the one TG magazine I have (which would just happen to cover my face).

The last time I posted a picture, it got Photoshopped to hell and back so I'm really not wanting to post another.

I was too busy checking out the "Not Dudes". :p

McLovin :p

This happened years after you posted it because you were so stubborn and didn't give any new ones. This is why it will continue to happen and we all still see you as a skinny teen with a baseball hat ;)

Also 95% of those photoshops were done by teletubby-warrior :)

This happened years after you posted it because you were so stubborn and didn't give any new ones. This is why it will continue to happen and we all still see you as a skinny teen with a baseball hat ;)

Also 95% of those photoshops were done by teletubby-warrior :)

95%... more like 100% :p

Girlfriend likes the look actually, so I might hold onto it for a while ;)