Post a pic of yourself

Your kid looks absolutely like one of those terrible little devils that draw on a huge white wall with all possible crayons, to heights one cannot beleive he reached.

And to both of you: damn, babies are cute!

Cut the 'fro last week. Not sure if I will grow it back yet.
winter2008.jpg

^ Hey, I liked your 'fro!

Probably has something to do with my own having ridiculously long hair.

His daddy's not to keen on doing that, and neither am I really- he's a bit of a bull in a China closet, IYKWIM?

He *did* touch the ALT key..but I stopped him before he could do more damage. :mrgreen:

I say keep it short. You and I are both about the same age, and what haircuts look good on 18 year olds, look not so great on people like us who are hurdling toward middle age, paunches and sensible shoes. :lol:

^ So I'm a 13 year old boy then?

I haven't had a haircut or even a trim since early 2008, but I have straight hair so it's down to my shoulders now. <_<

:lmao:

I had a hunch someone would post him. But mine is above my shoulders... makes a big difference, m'kay?

But seriously, it doesn't look all feminine like that. More along May's hair, in terms of colour too.

Edit: EWW! I NOTICED HIS POKEY NIPS! :puke:

:lmao:

I had a hunch someone would post him. But mine is above my shoulders... makes a big difference, m'kay?

But seriously, it doesn't look all feminine like that. More along May's hair, in terms of colour too.

Edit: EWW! I NOTICED HIS POKEY NIPS! :puke:

Oh, I'm sorry. Above the shoulders, did you say?

Fabio---Jackieweb.jpg

Hahahahaha "pokey nips". Brb, dying of laughter. This can only mean one of two things: It was very cold when the photo was taken, or Fabio was excited.

OHAI

01-RA12_Fabio.04.jpg

...yes, that is also Fabio.

n511186664_1017109_4169.jpg