Post a pic of yourself

Odd swedish bloke next to a ugly soviet car... Yep, that would be me!

34g7rpk.jpg

He looks like Jimmy Wales. :p

I don't feel like quoting a picture 20 pages back, but it hit me while watching "Live Free or Die Hard" again. Dogbert looks like Jonathan Sadowski especially the character portrayed in the movie since it deals with computers.
IMG00116.jpg

66706-27564.gif

I don't see it. Jonathan Sadowski is a new one on me. :p

Last edited:
HAH! Yeah, I was worried about that, but it turned out ok. I just had to stand on the reinforced edges. :p

I mean, it would fit nicely to the dent Adunaphel caused when he threw stroopwaffles at your car at the ringmeet :D

The crack's been there since I got the car. You'll be able to view it in all its glory in August. :p

The crack's been there since I got the car. You'll be able to view it in all its glory in August. :p

Doesn't your insurance cover that? I've swapped out 3 windshields in the past 4 years due to cracks in them, all of them were 100% covered by my insurance.

Over here you have to pay the insurance company a deductible (I think it's $300), so it's not worthwhile unless you really need a new windshield.

But if your crack is really that small, you can probably get it fixed without replacing the whole thing... which you should have done, I have no experience myself but I have heard if you leave cracks in your windshield it will gradually expand and then you'll be forced to get a whole new one.

Most insurance companies over companies over here exempt windshield changes from their deductible policy. I think it's because of a major lobby by the companies that do these windshield swaps about how dangerous it is to have a cracked windshield.