Post a pic of yourself

KaJun, how are the new uniforms?

^ I like how he's in a private jet of all places.

Remind me again why your phone is better, besides being able to go to a new carrier (which I don't plan on doing anytime soon)? :p

Do I need to post her picture again? :p

Also.. if you think that's attention whoring, you have nooo idea ;o

So what's next? katwalk style pose pictures, wearing nothing in bed? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you are this desperate for a shag, you should try another place than the Internet.

Yes, girls which want to do anal sex gets extra points from me.

Moving on.

Last edited:
If you are this desperate for a shag, you should try another place than the Internet.

I think your logic is flawed, I thought the internet was exactly where desperate people needed to go to get laid. Where else would you go?

Mmmm.. man in uniform :love:

Hello. :wicked:

I seem to have opened up a whole can of silly worms with this one. :lol: And now you all know what the N in KaJuN stands for.

KaJun, how are the new uniforms?

As far as the blues go the only thing that's changed recently is the jacket which to me looks too much like a normal business suit. I prefer the looks of the old style jacket. The ABUs (camo) are comfortable and have some convenient pockets but the fabric doesn't breathe all that well so that leads to some warm days in the sun. Overall I like them.

I think your logic is flawed, I thought the internet was exactly where desperate people needed to go to get laid. Where else would you go?

Prostitute? Though I wouldn't recommend it :lol:

Exactly.

Went to the range with my brother and his friend today. Here is me firing a 1942 Mosin-Nagant.

http://img198.imageshack.**/img198/9949/mosinnagant.jpg

So what's next? katwalk style pose pictures, wearing nothing in bed? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Eh? What's her style of photos? o_O Yea... not going nude, don't worry, bikini tops is where I draw the line. :p

Oh I have absolutely no problem finding a shag partner, trust me :)

Last edited: