Post a pic of yourself

Luna Park only for Aussies, eh?
Luna+Park.bmp

"Yeah, well ... I'm gonna go build my own theme park. With blackjack. And hookers. In fact, forget the park!"

Here's me almost a decade ago trying to be all dark and introspective:
StJamesCemetery-August2000012.jpg

I've posted it in the Tattoo thread, but I may as well post it here since I've uploaded it.

The tattoo on my left upper arm:
http://img253.imageshack.**/img253/7043/tatr.jpg

Here's me almost a decade ago trying to be all dark and introspective:
While the pic was downloding (Sorry, I'm on dial-up) I thought you were being facetious, but it turns out your a real person! So why not have some rep? :D

While the pic was downloding (Sorry, I'm on dial-up) I thought you were being facetious, but it turns out your a real person! So why not have some rep? :D

:lol: necrojesus

Coincidentally, I do get compared to him (appearance)...well...1/3 the time it's Jesus, 1/3 of the time (now with more facial hair) Triple H from WWE Wrestling (even though I'm about a foot shorter, and fat), and 1/3 of the time is Charles Manson.

edit: If Jesus were a necrophiliac, would he enjoy masturbation more than a normal person would?

edit 2: Don't answer that. Not even in the NSFW forum. :p

Last edited:
Coincidentally, I do get compared to him
I'm reminded of a line from Deadwood.

It goes something like: "Often confused, but our leg measurments differ"

Just for no reason.

A friend of mine went as Jesus for halloween one year in San Francisco. Someone asked his group if anyone had any rolling papers. He tore a page out of his prop bible, and said "Here, my son."

The guy said "No...no way, man...that doesn't feel right."

A friend of mine went as Jesus for halloween one year in San Francisco. Someone asked his group if anyone had any rolling papers. He tore a page out of his prop bible, and said "Here, my son."

The guy said "No...no way, man...that doesn't feel right."
gold1%2001_24022009.jpg

I'm the one with the wine bottle.. I'm classy like that you see..

(Actually, i'd just ran out of anything else)

n521885028_1744397_6855.jpg

Three years and 25 posts? Damn, you are the lurkiest of lurkers. :p

I'll try to change that. I got annoyed with some people posting here awhile back, and I stopped coming hahaha, then I just started lurking again for about 3 months, figured I should start posting. :lol:

Didn't realize I've been on here for 3 years though :blink:

Bored and found quite possibly my first and oldest facebook picture:

n1214812_33097588_8924.jpg

I do not have the badass goatee any longer. I have a badass 5-o-clock shadow now thanks to work :(

Last edited: