Post a pic of yourself

There just is no explanation needed for this picture.

1206091703a.jpg

I LOLed so hard I sent myself into a coughing fit. My friend is obsessed with that song.

I'm on a boat and it's going fast and I've got a nautical-themed pashmina afghan...

I'm the king of the world on a boat like Leo, if you're on the shore, then you're sure not me-o...

Pfft. If I ever win a contest, heck yeah I'd like to bring T-Pain!

One of my friends was sending someone else a series of texts based on "I'm On A Boat." We have the same phone. He accidentally picked up mine to reply mid-conversation...which, unfortunately, was open to the page of texts from my mom.

That didn't end well.

No. I am a different person than I was at age 18. Well, who isn't? Except for maybe Uncle Rico and people like him...

At least it isn't huge and in a conspicuous location. You could make it up fairly easily if you ever wanted to and no one would notice.

I especially like the Vocoder dude saying "muthafuckaaaa" 48 times :lol:
That's because T-Pain charges by the word when recording. They saved $47,000 by repeating "muthafuckaaaa" instead of buying more words.

Songs just don't get any worse than this.

For some weird reason college students love that song. But they also like Keystone Light so...

I did not know this. Makes sense "muthafuckaaaaa sh-sh-shortay muthafucka"

Never heard that song or heard of that song, it's very easy to cut the garbage out of your life if you so choose.

I heard that Buy U a Drank song when it came out and then and there I decided I must erase all knowledge of this Autotune-using freak from my mind.

T-Pain is ballin' out of control, brah.

Songs just don't get any worse than this.

For some weird reason college students love that song. But they also like Keystone Light so...

As a spot-on parody of the rap genre, it's pretty hilarious (...IMHO).

Never mind that mainstream rap's already been a joke in it's own right for years.